Ok so which applications do you've and what cellphones you have?

I've come to know that many people here don't even know what whatsapp is and they use cellphones from 13th century lol which was your first phone and the current one aswell?

Most Helpful Girl

• my first phone that I had for 8 years was some Nokia phone (kind of like "candy bar" phones) and I just got a new phone actually :) its a ZTE Valet (so not super new or fancy but its an upgrade haha).

I do know what whatsapp is :) don't have it though haha

What Girls Said 2

• My previous one was a blackberry curve 9300 and the present one is a Motorola g. It's awesome.

• first and current are the same one lol, its a AT&T GoPhone. dont have any applications... i can make and receive calls and texts and thats all i really need... :P

What Guys Said 2

• First one was some nokia phone and current is the samsung s3. BTW, if you're a female and reading this and have IFunny, I will marry you.

• My first phone was a Motorola V-180 flip phone, my current phone is an ifone (only because my Droid Bionic fried itself)