Slicked back hair makes me look like a "creeper"?

Some friends were joking around with me, and they said that slicking back hair can make me look "like a creeper". Is this true, and if so, how can I avoid it?

Most Helpful Guy

• In all fairness, this is a trend.

Slicking back your hair was all the rage when I was in grade school which was the late 80's, and early to mid 90's.

And moustaches and aviator sunglasses were what everyone avoided.

Now, moustaches are becoming cool again. Aviator's are the absolute in eyewear fashion statements, and massive amounts of hair gel is a problem.

I guess don't do it, if you're worried about how people are going to preceive you. But if you're friends know who you are and they are true, slicking back your hair is not going to matter. Everyone else is window dressing.

What Girls Said 2

• i looked at your pics, and the one where you are working on the Obama campaign you look really cute, and your hair looks pretty natural there, so why would you ever want to slick it back anyways? I hate too much hair product.

• it's easy to avoid, don't slick your hair back.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, my friends told me I looked like a low-budget pron director when I tried it. I stopped.