A shallow question: Average attractiveness?

Based on my profile picture, am I of average attractiveness? (Around a 5 on a scale 1-10) I don't seem to capture a lot of attention from guys so I was wondering if it's my looks that steer them away? Thanks! x

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like putting numbers to such things, for a couple of reasons, one you are not an object to be judged (like a sculpture) as beauty is more than skin deep, and if I place a number value on you, then one can be placed on me as well, and I don't think my looks merit a very high rank. Ultimately there isn't really a lot you can do about it, some people will like your looks, (I think you are quite pretty) some may not, some people may be more attracted to who you are rather than what you look like and sometimes it is a combination of many things regrettably which we have no control over. Besides isn't there enough in the world to worry about than if you look like a certain person or if you are attractive enough. Just a funny thought, if you take a picture of yourself and then post it online does that give you a certain level of e-tractivness... I know I'm a nerd ;-)

What Guys Said 12

• Perfect teeth, pretty smile, alluring eyes, nice hair. With a sense of humor, confidence, sweet personality you could be anywhere above 8 (remember looks aren't everything, an electrifying personality makes someone that much more beautiful!!)

• You're cute as hell- solid 8

• Oh yeah. Had to do it. 👍

Yeah she went looking for coffee. I'd be there looking for her. LOL!!!

• You look like a strawberry girl. Your a 7.7/10 to me. Definitely attractive.

• Hey red_dragon, should of known you'd be here, ranking this pretty red head. You keep upping that profile pic, very nice. I Feel like going to Starbucks all of a sudden!

• IF YOU USED PHOTOSHOP AT ALL, you can just forget this comment.
    Ummm, your smile is beautiful and your eyes are cool, plus your face is clear and u have long hair, to almost any guy you're a 9-10...

• Your avatar is generic and not very attractive. I would recommend something original.

Seriously, I don't know if this is a mistake or not but you don't have a picture up so... Kind of a fail.

• I think you're really attractive. Nice American wholesome looking, perfect teeth, pale skin, Red-head. But your age is under suspicion...

• Better than average. Would date.

• Your hair is stunning! Love it. Looks so alive. I don't know if it's just your facial expression because your eyes look kinda funny to me. But the rest is great too. Clear, smooth skin, well proportioned. You're good.

• Yeah, I'd say you're at about an average attractiveness level... maybe a tad above average.

6/10

• I think you're about a 8, I would totally date you

• I agree with the general reply. Def an 8 plus... got an X factor too... and breathtaking eyes

• For me, 7 is average. You're a 7 ish.

What Girls Said 5

• Girl your gorgeous! 8! The only thing I'd change is your bangs. Try more definition and body in the rest of your hair and let your bangs lay down a bit. :) But you are freakin adorable!

• I'd say at least a 5 if not even higher :)

• A nine , pretty

• You're below/ average depending on the day. Stop editing your pic

• You look an 8 to me very pretty! Change your bangs they are way way too big and swoopy try a middle parting or smaller side parting