How tight is TOO tight? Referring to jeans or shorts. Or dresses?

I know a girl who has to lie down to put on her jeans, or take them off.

So tight, you can't pinch her in them!

Is that too tight? She definitely likes the attention she gets!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• That's way too tight. Is she close to you? If she's in a relationship with you then she needs to wear those around you only, and if she like all the attention from more than just you, she's just looking for the buzz she gets from guys lusting after her. I'd tell her the truth, DON'T WEAR THE HOOKER PANTS

• skin tight jeans are the only kind of jeans i'd wear

• Sounds to tight, and very uncomfortable, eh not for me. Some do like it that way, person preference I guess.

• those sound really uncomfortable. can she even bend her legs in them? sounds WAY too tight.

• Yes that sounds too tight. Maybe she feels like they help shape her body or make her seem firmer and slim.

• When you can see every detail of the person almost as if the pants/shorts are painted on to them, then thats too tight.

• Yes that is way too tight!! What kind of attention does she get? Lol from a girl, we'd just be staring at her thinking why her pants are so tight.

• Well, guys try to pinch her, for one thing, but it's nearly impossible.

• Too tight sre the ones that give you camel toe when you pull them up and also go up between your buttcheeks like thongs.

• If I'm uncomfortable moving I consider it too tight.

• Too tight when it leaves little to the imagination

• yea that is wayyyyy to tight!

What Guys Said 1

• If you're having to struggle to put them on, you need to buy the correct size