Right I need some help to disprove a woman. (You will need to check my profile.)?

On this question http://www.girlsaskguys.com /dating/q1051957-why-do-guys-droll-over-girls-with-big-boobs-a-big-butt-even-though a woman is saying ugly people should not be treated nicely at all (she's most helpful). A comment has been made that I must be ugly to defend her so I need some proof.

I have uploaded a picture (temporarily) so go on am I ugly? Am I defending this girl because I am also ugly or because I'm not an arsehole?

This picture was taken today and to be fair in opinions I am wearing no make-up and there is no filter.
Okay pics going down I have enough people saying that they're just arseholes so thanks guys! I wish I could give you all MH but I will draw out of a hat because I'm rubbish at deciding haha.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• You're a sight for sore eyes. JK, I think you are justified in calling yourself reasonably attractive, so go right ahead and disprove her.

• You're attractive. You have nice boobs lol.

• 1|0
    • I can deal with that haha not ugly enough that I would defend a girl because I'm ugly?

• I would agree with that yes :)

• Damn, I missed it. I was looking forward to checking you out

• No way. You're hot :)

What Girls Said 7

• No filter? Pretty sure you used a filter. Why? I can tell, because of the blue/yellow hues.
    But otherwise, you're pretty.

• I didn't use a filter I have really bad lighting I'll take another if you like?

• Lol you don't have to. It's just that I can tell you used instagram's Nashville filter.

• You're beautiful! Don't listen to people like that. They're the ugly ones if they feel the need to insult you because you're defending someone.

• The asker of that question and the girl she gave MH have some real issues. Why do you care so much as to need to "prove them wrong'?

• I only care because I believe strongly looks do not define how you treat a person. If people consider me above average and I defend her I hope they might actually realise they are arseholes not "you're only defending her because you're ugly".

• I doubt one girls' opinion would sway their opinions. I'm pretty sure they already know they're assholes and they don't care.

• Haha, you're attractive but I would have never taken it this far :p

• You're very beautiful. I am ugly, so things like that do bother me.

• You aren't ugly you're naturally pretty about a 7 or 8