Girls , is it turn off for you if a guy wears glasses?

I wear glasses and always buy new and in fashion frames but still think its a turn off in general.
Now I'm wearing WAYFARER from Ray-Ban I liked it before but recently did buzz cut my hair and think glasses and short hair don't looking good.

Most Helpful Girl

• No way at least for me. A guy with glasses looks damn hot. And as for the matter my crush who is pretty hot wears glasses. And I wear glasses too. So it's a no for me. As guys with glasses looks pretty hot.

What Girls Said 19

• Nope. I wear glasses too (also Ray Bans!) so it would be hypocritical of me to think they are a turn off. Many guys look great in glasses, as long as they're right for your face.

• I really like glasses, actually. I don't think I know many girls who would call them a turn off, anyway.

• Its good to find out girls love glasses on guys.

• Yeah, glasses are great. It might be a bit silly to say, but I think it makes guys look more intelligent. Glad you're finding out we all like them, haha.

• If you wear it any case even in the indoor environment YES. Otherwise i don't see any reason why it is turn off. If it suits you, sun glasses seem quite sexy to me mostly.

• I wear it everywhere because of my eye sight.

• Oh ok. It is all right. Don't worry about. It is an health isssue. Even it is a turn off for people, why are you worrying. People can think whatever they want!

• I like glasses, it's actually a turn on for me. I think glasses are cute. Every guy I've dates wore glasses lol

• Didn't they remind you a bookworm with no friend? This is one of my reasons of thinking glasses aren't cool.

• *dated lol
      And just because you wear glasses doesn't mean I'd assume you have no friends. Thats crazy haha

• I like guys with glasses.

I find them VERY SEXY ;)

• I've never dated a guy who doesn't wear glasses, and I wear glasses at least half the time.

• Answers are going to change my mind. I was thinking of have laser eye surgery but now think glasses can be very cool.

• No I like it, can look sexy on a man.

• No... I like glasses.
    Do you mean for eye sight or sunglasses?

I think glasses -in general- are really nice looking -on everyone (just need to find the exact frame for your face shape).

• Question is for eye sight glasses , however I wear sunglasses too

• I figures. Love eye sigh glasses... love them. =)

I don't need them, but on people (especially men) they can look amazing, ^_^

• Nope, it's usually a plus.

• I find them sexy

• I think it's a turn on if you find the ones for your face shape

• Thank you I always by the latest and do many research to find if it suit my face or not.

• No my perfect guy looks sexy with or without glasses

• I think its very very sexy. Especially when you have a strong, masculine jaw

• If they suit him, it's not a turn off.

• My ex wore glasses all the time and I loved them! :)

• It most certainly isnt. It doesn't really matter to me

• If he's good looking behind thos shades then no its not a turn off, but i don't generally go for guys who wear glasses

• I honestly don't mind whether a guy wears glasses or not.
    I like guys depending on their personality (the good types).
    This might sound weird, but I think glasses make guys seem more innocent.

• not a turn off

What Guys Said 2