Can I take a boyfriend's clothes from his ex?

I am in the works with going out with one of my friend's exes. She is no longer in contact with him so she doesn't care that I am going out with him. But as most girlfriends do she has a sweat shirt of his. I love this sweat shirt so very much and I want it.

Do you think it would be bitchy of me to ask my friend if I can have it? I mean I would never steal it from my friend but I really do want it.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, especially if you don't ask her. they had a relationship, he let her use his jacket, so if you want it, why don't you ask him to ask for it back, because it's perfectly reasonable that he would want his sweatshirt back.

but if you were to just take it without asking, it would be really bitchy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Sorry but I do not think that you should ask her for the sweatshirt. It doesn't matter how you ask it, it's still weird and awkard. Regardless of them being in contact with each other or not, she had it first and it's hers.

• I totally find tht may b not bitchy but just not necessary. Don't ask her for that sweatshirt. Go out with him and find another one of his or smthng. There is no need for you to have exactly that one. I would be extremely irritated by my friend doing that

• personally,idthink you should take it.cus even tho there's nothing btwn the two of them now,that sweatshirt probably has some kinda meaning or memories of them in it.n asking her for it,she'll probably give it to you whether she want to or not cus you two are friends and she don't want you to think there's still something btwn them.