Guys or Girls: rate my body 1-10 ?

My picture <-----
I can't post a link
I'm 5'8 and 130-135 pounds
That was a while ago but i'm still the same proportions

I have a link on my profile with a picture of my face (can't post it on the post itself) what do you think of my face and my body?
Sorry you guys... I don't mean to spam! But I also have another picture on my page with my face without glasses. what do you think? Glasses or no glasses

Most Helpful Guy

• 9.5... I'm a hard grader though ;)
    this is with a scale containing Blake Lively and Kate Upton the two Goddesses... They only got a 9 ;)

What Guys Said 49

• 1. I've stopped rating people by numbers for their looks or body or anything :)
    2. Thank you for putting up the pic since measurements don't really do justice to the person as visual does :)
    3. You have a great body, very attractive for sure :) my compliments :)
    4. Ah you are Samoan? Located in South Pacific was earlier part of NewZealand :D
    5. I don't see a Malu on you :D (actually went back to your pic to check that lol)

• 9.5 on ur body... Super cute and really in shape so congrads:) the only reason u didn't get a 10 is cuz common... no one has a perfect body, be real... as for ur face, also very cute its just that those glasses don't really work well for you, I mean u need to see but id recommend looking into contacts, on a scale id give u an 8... so don't worry, ur not bad looking:) haha u should rate me:P

• Great scott!

If you're insecure about your looks, I might just shoot myself. Those looks and body are to die for.
    P. S. Hope you aren't fishing for compliments! :P

• Aww thank you and nah I'm suprised that so many people are commenting tbh! Bahah XD

• I have a couple of drawings from a while ago in my room! Film looks challenging to me but I always wanted to try out photo/film... it looks fun. and I've drawn myself before! I actually won an award for it lmao but my art teacher kept the portrait :( It's a shame hahah it was one of my best pieces! I really miss art

• Aw, that's a shame. Do you like particular things to draw?

• You're hot. I can't see your butt or waist but you're definitely in the heck yes range.

• Haha thank you!

• Your face looks pretty nice though the pic quality is poor so it's hard to see. Overall yes you're good looking. I'd go out with you if you're nice :) Haha I bet your head is huge after these comments :p

• Hahah thank you and actually I'm just pretty suprised by the feedback. Tbh I still feel like I'm just pretty average looking XD I think I'm nice

• Looks good. Covered up your hips and everything, but you look average.

• Elite. 9/10, brah

• Attractive. Numbers don't do it for me.

• You hot stuff.
    I'd go 9, you're almost my ideal type.
    Rock it!

• The over shirt is hiding your upper body too much. Nice legs though

• I say 10, its perfect I would say but I need to see your face yo say off the charts, still 10, or 9.5

• 7 you have a nice figure but are a bit skinny for my tastes

• 9
    Beautiful young lady

• I first tought you had nicer curves. now I feel embarased but still 9/11 would bang

• Thank you and do you think I'm curvy or skinny?

• Most of my weight is in my butt it's how I naturally carry my weight. I bike and walk and work 2 part time jobs

• well if you were goin to gym you could work on the shape and get even hoter but now why should you? to make guys horny lol

• You look very nice. 7-8 out of 10. Your BMI is 19.8 which is fine. Keep it like that.

• fuck her right in the pussy / 10

• Not going to rate you with a number but I'll leave it at this darlin you have a attractive body.

• You have a good looking body. 7/10

• Anywhere between 6 and 10 out of 10. It's really hard to tell but you might be one of those rare women who is really thin with gorgeous skin and had booty and boobs. In that case marry me.

Oooor you might be hiding love handles and a big flappy foopah under that shirt of yours. In that case non gracias.

• easily 8-9/10.

• You're a bit lanky for my taste.

• 8.5/10

Above average :)

• You are extremely cute i'd say 8.9

• okay all I see is that you are tall and fit, thats a good thing but a face would have really helped.

• 9/10 would bang

• you're perfff !

• I'd give you a 10 on your body. Very sexy, and love those legs. Couldnt get your face to open, but from the comments I've seen you getting I'll take their words for it that you are cute as well.

• like every other girls body that yearns attention by asking for a rate

• Just looking for feedback... I'm an average chick and I'm fine with how I look. I posted this out of curiousity but I realize what it looks like lmao

• 6/10 from over here.

• Wow that's a hot pic :)
    Your an awesome 9/10 ;)

• TBH, its' hawt and i love your curvy body but ill give you.
    5/10

• Really only a 5?

• Thank you haha :)

• Nah, im i dont rate people for free at least give me your MH or mobile number. hhahahaha...
      Your welcome. Have a good day then.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 18

• You have a great figure girl! :) I'd say, 9. Oh and I bet you're getting all kinds of flack from other chicks and well, they're just totally jealous. :p

• You look fine. Not sure why you think otherwise? I hate the rate my body/face thing so I won't rate you. Beautiful body, everything is in the right place. ;)

• Thank you and I was just posting for feedback... Out of curiousity XD that's so nice aww

• You look great.

• I don't really know how to rate on a scale but I think i'd say a 7. there's not really anything wrong with your body it's just like for girls i have an idea of how i want to look and i see other girls that are more attractive that make me know "okay, they have a good body" but like yours didn't do that i guess? I don't really know how to explain it but really there's nothing wrong with it and tons of guys gave you great feedback so you should just be comfortable in your own skin

• Thank you yeah I know what you mean I wasn't really expecting much from posting this I'm pretty average looking haha tbh I really want to lose some more weight (not for anyone else or anyone on here... just for myself)

• Honestly i don't think you should lose any weight, your legs are skinny and the only place i could possibly see you losing is in your stomach and i can't even tell if thats fat or not that's just the only place i could see even maybe needing it. I think your weight is great i weigh the same but am four inches shorter and also want to lose weight, but I really don't think you need to.

• You look perfect!!!

• I like your style:)

• I think you have a lovely figure my dear

• Jealous of your height...

You look fine

• Id date you :)

• I'm not into girls but you have a good weight for your height and I see your legs have some shape to them

But don't let your body be the only attractive thing about you

• I feel ya you need some substance behind that pretty face :) no one is that pretty haha thank you though

• Not into girls u say? So bi girls are a male fantasy? Not reality for most girls?

• For me I'm not really into girls either but I don't have a problem with anyone who's bi or gay or lesbian. I have a couple bi friends though so they're real :)

• I'll give u 100:)

• You look great! (づ。◕‿‿◕。) づ

• Looking good 9/10 :)

• It's not my ideal body, but it looks good on you. 6-7/10

• Thank you! What's your ideal body?:o I think girls have different ideal bodies

• Im not sure how to rate it. You seem like an ordinary girl with an ordinary body. You're fine

• Gosh seriously! are you that uncofident in yourself? The people who ask to rate them are mostly the ones who look hot and sexy or handsome!

Have some confidece in yourself and the way you look!

• 1. You don't know me but yes a large amount of feedback I have been recieving from this site has been about my confidence. But I'm working on it I think confidence comes with age and I'm still pretty young

• I am not the only one who doesnot know you, everyone here doesn't know you! I guess you real is not what is shown here? Well why not you try hot or not app or site to determine! Over there like 100000 people are available to answer if you are hot or not! :)

• Can't fault you really.