Should I grow out my hair?

My ex once told me that i would look better with longer hair. What do you girls/guys think? Thanks all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Grow it out to what degree?

And actually based off of you're pic I say leave it as it is.

• Not long but medium length.

So i guess my hair now suits me?

• I see, thanks a lot.

I'll try growing out my hair. Thankfully i have a cousin who is a hairstylist at a salon. And yes I'm Asian lol.

• NP glad to help =)

And good what a relief, Lol.

What Girls Said 7

• No, I'm honestly sick of guys with longer hair. Either a slick comb over, where it more to the front like some male models (look them up on tumblr) or leave it as is.

• Will the comb over hair style suit me? And thanks for answering.

• it's hard to ell from one photo, but it's easy to do. just see if you like it. if you do you could always just have it cut to your liking.

• I see, thanks.

• I say short is the best look for you

• short hair. i like rarity amongst girls, shows personality and taste:)

• oh sorry i thought u were a girl! not that i'm saying u look like one but i just assumed a girl asked this cuz it was about hair and girls are into hair so yeh pls don't get offended<3

• Hahahahah, none taken lmao.

• Keep it short bro

• Short, short, short! :)

• Meh, I don't think you should.

• Can't tell based on only one photo.

What Guys Said 1

• bro i say is your hair, your head, your money and you can do whatever you want with them as long as YOU think looks better on you

• Yea man. I was just curious as to what hair style will compliment my face.