Any embarrassing underwear stories?

Do you have any funny embarrassing underwear stories?

What kind of panties were you wearing?
Any funny wedgie stories can be included too!

Most Helpful Girl

• this one time i was looking through the laundry for my panties and i was too sleepy to realise i had grabbed my little sis's Hello Kitty underwear O. O so the whole day i was squirming in my seat cuz my panties felt too tight and my bf was like 'got ur panties in a twist or something?' and when i got to his place we were getting it 'on' if u know what i mean;) and he saw my hello kitty underwear and was laughing so hard. moral of the story. look at what ur wearing before u wear it...

What Girls Said 7

• One time I was in a hurry so I jumped downstairs rather than going one stair at a time. I forgot I had a skirt on and it just flew up all of a sudden. At least my sister was the only one who saw that.

• When I was in primary school... the garter on my undies were broken. At one point I ran home, my undies fell, I tripped and fell on my face RIGHT in front of my buildings security guard.

I wanted to die T. T

• isn't primary school elementary school.. and at that age u wore a garter belt?

• Lol highschool freshman yr.. We got assigned lockers for P. E. The first day than on second day we dressed out and I came from a small school so changing in front of others was kinda new but it wasn't a problem, anyways after P. E. We went In to change and my friends we all were chatting I pulled sweats down and off came my undies !!! X__X I didn't notice till I looked down and pulled up quickly and looked around it seems like no one saw.. So I was golden.. Lol

• I lost mine during swimming week in primary school. The teacher held them up and everything but I didn't claim them I had to wear my bathers all day because I had no knickers to change into to.

• In grade 7 we went to the snow with all of my grade (I live in Australia, so this is a awesome thing to do and it was my first time) and by the time we were finished playing I was about to get out of the snow gear but then I saw that the area around my private parts were soaked, I convinced myself that I must've peed my pants while I was playing and I was having so much fun I didn't notice. I was mortified and just freaked out trying to figure out a Way to tell the teacher without anyone else finding out, until everyone else started to get their gear off and they had the same thing. I was so relieved I almost cried. Hahaha

• Well personally I don't find it funny but everyone else seems to.

When I was like 6 or 7 it was late and we were in Foot Locker my family was taking forever! I had to fart at least u thought I did. So I let it rip!

Unfortunately it was more than just a fart. We left had to ask the store for a whole box of Kleenex and threw my undies out in the street.

My family will never let me forget :(

• No cause I don't wear any

Lol jokez

What Guys Said 0