Heels or no heels? what do you think?

is wearing heels attractive or intimidating for guys? or it just depends on the height of the guy?

• heels
  • no heels

Most Helpful Guy

• I think wearing heels are always hot no matter what your height is. I was on the subway yesterday with a tall woman standing in heels. Oh baby she was hot. Her legs looked toned and her ass stuck out thanks to the heels.

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, heels are hot, especially in bed!

• I am a HUGE fan of women in heels! No matter what height a woman is. Just something beautiful and sexy about seeing a woman in them. The extra tease of anticipation when you hear a woman in heels coming by the click of her heels. I stop and see what delights there are to gaze upon.

• Don't really like anything higher than 2 inches. I actually would prefer no heels. They look uncomfortable and are unnecessary in my opinion

• Hey you're welcome!

Just adding a little to what I said, heels don't really turn me on or any guy I know for that matter. It seems as if it's just a formal girl thing. Sometimes girls wear them to show off their leg muscles.

Don't worry, you girls look beautiful without heels :)

• well i do wear heels but mostly to special ocations not daily, because they are painful... by the way your really sweet :)

• I find heels very attractive and very sexy. A girl in a dress or skirt with a pair of heels is very much a turn on. So is wearing nothing but the heels to bed!

• Heels = meh.
    Flats = fuck her right in the pussy.

• Heels definitely hot and sexy. Especially if the lady has good legs and is wearing stockings. Wearing heels in bed is verrryyy sexy too.

• Heels are hot, especially if the girl has nice legs ♡♡♡

• Whatever fits you and occasion best.

There is no preference among guys regarding heels.
    If you are short a little heel shoul be used.

• how short is too short to have to wear heels according to you?

• Anything less than 5'5"
      Like If you are 5'2" wear 2-3 inch heel

• Heels are attractive on girls.

• Attractive... i'm 6'4 so a girl wearing heels is good for me :D

• I love heels but since I'm short I don't like the increased height difference

• i like heel but not all girls.

have you ever your foot ran over by car?

• have i ever gotten my foot ran over by a car? is what you ment?
      if thats what you ment, no i havent. thankfully.. have you gotten your foot ran over by a car?

• no i haven't :)

• I don't like heels, I prefer girls who wear sneakers...

• As long as she's shorter than me without them but taller than me with them. I prefer her being taller than me with them on, but not off. I'm approx. 5'7"

What Girls Said 5

• We wear heels for fashion not to intimidate guys.

And honestly I don't see why they would be... Obviously it's the shoe that's making us tall it's not our actual height.

Even if we were tall and wore hills it's not so much them feeling intimidated by it but the fact that we were taller anyway.

• so they feel intimidated when a girl is taller or they feel awkward, well mostly ( what if heard)

• i've* haha woops

• I am not lesbo but I find girls who wear heels intimidating and hot because she knows how to handle her heels well and her posture. And you can see when she walks, her flaws definitely comes out.

• heels if ur short

• Heels are attractive and sexy!

• I find it ridiculous when I see women wearing 6" heels when they go to the movies/amusement parks. They look so funny trying to walk in pain looking miserable.