Help judge my eyebrow piercing?

Take a look at my profile picture and please let me know how you think i look with my eyebrow piercing and please let me know on whether or not you think i should keep it in

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it could suit your face if you got a plain silver surgical steel/titanium bar with smaller balls on it. I'm not a fan of anodised chunky facial jewellery but that's just me. The subtle look is nice. If you like it keep it! Piercings are for you not about what other people think.

What Girls Said 7

• I think the spiked eyebrow piercings look better than the ball ones. Personally though, i think you would look better without it. I'm not sure what it is, you look good with it, but without it I think you'd look older/more clean cut.

• I like it on you

• It looks fine there

• I think it looks fine just nt a fan of the colour ;)

• You should keep it.

• I like eyebrow piercings, looks good on you. But please dont wear pink lol

• Haha are you saying this cuz you dont like the color or dont think guys/i should wear it? But Its hard to tell what i really would look like in Pink without a full body picture and it was a Pink Polo that my friend bought for me but i appreciate the feedback :)

• Idk, I just dont like it on you lol it is t flattering for you

• I don't think it suits your face at all.

What Guys Said 0