Do you find these sunglasses ugly (picture)?

I have these Wiley X sunglasses (link below) and I love them! I have been told by some friends and other people who don't know me well that they're ugly and I should take hem off. Of course I don't listen to them but I can't understand why the find these sunglasses ugly? There are other companies like Swiss Eye and Oakley with similar designs and those are all expensive glasses too. What do you think?

www.militaryuniformsupply.com/.../...ar-3-lens.jpg

Updates:
Alright, I give up. hahahaha only my mh said they're alright. To everyone else, thank you for your honesty!

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Οκ. Δεν είναι το στυλ μου αλλά μπορεί να σου πάνε. Κάνε ότι θες, φόρεσε ότι θες και μην σε νοιάζει και πολύ.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I've actually seen a lot of guys wear sunglasses like those, like the sport ones, but they're not that attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not my style. I'm picturing a guy wearing those and assuming he's also wearing a sideways baseball cap while drinking a warm can of PBR lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very ugly

1|2
    0|0
  • yea, a little.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's horribly ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No offense but these sunglasses are very ugly :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes!!! Lol very ugly. On guys I like the cop looking shades. So hot!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. They're quite ugly 😳

1|1
    0|0
  • Uhm... Try with absolutely hideous

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it at all

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, they do look cheap and tacky, and a bit 1990s. They're also like something a cyclist would wear, and we all know that cyclists are the worst dressed people on the planet.
    btw: The same applies to the genuine Oakley sunglasses that look similar - ugly, ugly, ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, they look like really cheap Oakley knock-offs.
    Sorry.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • You got a point there because Oakley is a much older company. But they're definitely not cheap. Believe me.

• I own 3 pair of Oakleys. I definitely know how not cheap they are. But I bought my Radars in 2008, used them for 3 years of baseball year round, and I still use them to this day.
      Worth the money.