How about women's shoes from www.makmechic.com?

I wanna buy some beautiful shoes online for my Mom, how about womens shoes from link ?

Most Helpful Girl

• For your mom.huh?Hmmm...Sure they're not for you?Don't get offended,if they are,I happen to love guys who crossdress and find it a turn on.I even take guys that I date and make them over,take them shopping for their own things and dress them up.Then we go out for cocktails with the girls.

If they really are for your mom,you should really take her shopping in person and try them on,to guarantee the proper fit.As for style for her,it would be hard to tell without knowing her and her tastes.How old is she,physical condition,etc.In other words,if she's in her seventies,or has bad hips,or something,you wouldn't get a pair of stilletos,and opt for something a little more "sensible".

What Girls Said 4

• that site doesn't seem legit... you should try www.dsw.com...it is a shoe store and they have designer shoes for less. Plus if there is one nearby you can return the shoes to the store if they don't fit. hope that helps.

• try Zappos

• im thinking try another site...

• I don't think that is a legit website. I would try Zappos.

What Guys Said 1

• Even shoes one tries in the shop can reveal themselves ill fitting after two hours walking. I'd never buy shoes on line.