What is a good hair product for 5 or 6 inch male hair?

What is a good hair product for 5 or 6 inch male hair that will hold a natural layered curl but not make it crunchy, I want to find something I can use and still move my hair.

And I want it to be something that doesn't get dry and poofy over time

Most Helpful Girl

• American crew makes some of the best hair products for guys. They make several creams which is great for straightening hair but that's not what you want to do. They do make leave in conditioner and gel spray which in combination should give you the soft feel but also do the trick for holding those soft curls. This stuff also smells like man and is very sexy if you ask me.

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you need product? De-frizz, moisturizing, what are you looking for?

For curly hair generally, I'd recommend scrunching hair with a little pomade while it's still wet. But if you're looking for something besides basic curl care, say so so we know what options we should be giving!

What Guys Said 3

• RedKen - they make all kinds of products for different hair styles

TeaTree - they do the same

And American Crew - similar

• Go to RedKen. Com>explore products> now go to the bottom of the page and look RedKen Information and then look for the hair quiz at the bottom and see if that helps any

• I find using hair conditioner as a styling product is great - put it on after a shower when you style your hair - and it leaves your hair soft and smooth and gives moderate matte hold, if you use too much and can get crunchy though - just use small amounts

• Well, if you are biracial or black, then I'd say use a leave-in conditioner, Frizz-Eaze, or Tea Tree Oil. It's what I use.