Would do you think about guys with long hair?

What do you think about guys with long hair? What about if they put it in a ponytail?

• It is cool
  • He's gay and stupid

Most Helpful Girl

• I noticed from your profile pic you probably have long hair. Well, it really depends on how long it is and also on the person. For example, Tom Hiddleston in long hair is heaven. Long hair that reaches the shoulder (or just a little bit longer, in Loki's case). Ok, but if I see an hippie guy with this really long hair tied back in a ponytail, I'll find it pretty ugly. So, basically- don't have it too long, only until shoulder, and please don't tie it in a ponytail. From your profile pic I couldn't see much, but you look good!

What Girls Said 18

• Depends on the person - some people can rock the look, others not so much. So long hair yea i dont mind but when it comes to ponytails thats not really my type but if you like it thats cool and you can find a girl whos into that too. Matter of opinion

• I don't think he is gay, but I personally am not attracted to it.

• I think guys with long hair are so hot!

• Neither answer. I think guys with long hair are grungy and dirty. They're boys not men and I don't find them particularly appealing. Long hair on a guy is equivalent to unkempt eyebrows or messy hair on a woman. It shows lack of caring about grooming and one's appearance.

• I only ever liked long hair on Native American men especially how it emphasizes their high cheekbones. There are exceptions to that for me though.

• I personally hate if a guys hair is past his jaw line but that's just me.

• I wouldn't think that he's gay. I just find it unattractive.

• ABSOLUTELY HATE long hair on a guy! It's gross and not manly... I like a guy with short hair no longer than 2 inches

• I think Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Hugh Jackman look good with long hair but I think they look even better with short hair and that goes for every other guy too in my opinion.

• Love it. Especially love a sexy hipster bun.

• Its reallyhot on some guys and I always imagine going through his hair with my fingers while he is inbetween my... :D

• I like it on some guys,

• love it ♡

but i prefer semi-long and touseled these days

• I like long hair on guys up to a point... no longer than shoulder length.

• Too feminine.

• Nothing it's just not my thing

• I'm not a fan of long hair on guys

• I love long hair. There's a guy on my campus who's got this ridiculous hair all the way to his waist and I want to touch it so badly, haha. If I ever worked up the nerve to approach a guy, it'd be him, if only because I freaking love his hair.

• Damn mines half way down my back

• Ah, yeah, it gets really annoying to have to keep pushing your hair out of your eyes. :P I keep a tie with me nearly 24/7.

What Guys Said 3

• How did who teach English you to?

• resemble pornstars from 90s p*rn

• I think "hey the 80's called. they want their hair back."