What is your favorite facial cleanser?

I just bought the Murad Clarifying Cleanser and really like it. Before that I had Mario Badescu acne cleanser and I like the Murad better. What is your favorite?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooh, I've heard good things about Murad... one of my cousins was using the topical cream, and it like... was acting like Retin-A pretty much- she said it was a solid line for skincare. Does the Murad cleanser dry out your skin? I've been using Burt's Bees for the past two years, and I LOVE IT. I have like 3-4 Burt's Bees products in my bathroom lol

• It has not dried out my skin but I only use the Murad cleanser and I use a different brand toner and moisterizer.

• For moisterizer I use First Aid Ultra Beauty Repair cream and for a toner I use Olay Oil Minimizing Toner.

What Guys Said 6

• ...

s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/Ulta/5021591?$detail$

This thing is BEAST. Took me 8 years of searching to find this monster. I love it so much.

• Non aluminum baking soda or apple cider vinegar.

Best results are clean with acv rinse, then scrub lightly with baking soda

• Olive oil.

• Water, yo.

• Sulfur soap! Sulfur killed the dinosaurs. It can handle blackheads and pimples no sweat!

• I only use vegan mineral makeup. So not chemicals all natural. Ha

• Stop***

• No way! It tried to kill me!!! It flew at my windshield! Crazy daredevil birds trying to give me a heart attack 😭

• Jack Black

What Girls Said 11

• I really been enjoying the cetaphil one it's for any skin type and it's just a very basic cleanser. I also like the l'oreal 360 for sensitive skin it comes with the little face scrubber and it gets your makeup off great without drying or stinging your face and eyes.

• I use Coconut oil by itself to take off my eye and face makeup and moisturize my skin. Then, I wash the oil off with my phisoderm cleanser for blemish-prone skin. The oil is organic and gentle and keeps my skin soft, and the cleanser helps ward off blemishes and keep my skin from getting too oily. There are other cleansers from phisoderm for different skin types, but I think any gentle cleanser that is specific to your skin and doesn't leave residue is a good idea :)

• ok kinna off topic but do you dye your hair? If so what color is it? lol

• Haha well I used to highlight it at the salon, but it was very damaging to my already textured hair so I just had my stylist dye it ombre. I don't know the product he used, but it's a mousy, ashy dirty blonde fading into warm blonde :)

• biophora bioactive cleanser

• Damn those sound fannnncy. I use clean and clear morning burst but I have to switch because Illinois (where I live) just made microbeads illegal. Good thing I exfoliate with sugar.

• Almost all Clean and clear products.

http://pics2.ds-static.com/prodimg/25731/300.jpg

• Aveeno Clear completion.. But i hardly use it unless my face is actually dirty or i'm wearing makeup.. I try to keep the chemicals off my face my skin is too sensitive.

• Wait... Aren't cosmetics; chemicals?

• Stop trying to convince me that you don't kill animals you know dam well you wanted to run that bird over

• Cetaphil cleanser
    Noxema cleanser

Both are gentle but effective on my skin. I use a facial brush.

• I use 3 Clean and Clear products and they work for me.

• I currently use Neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily scrub and the rapid clear foaming scrub. Best facial cleaners I've used so far..

• Water, just simply water.

• Water. And my skin in flawless :)