Hi Girls ! When men wear women's garments why we ridicule them?

When women wear men's wear we accept them. Why such difference, please come out with your answers. In fact pants suit women and sari suits men, comfortwise, for example Lungi they wear. do you know?

Hi Girls, Kindly note-Andro Gynous-with male & female features, Gay- homosexual- not to mix up, Woman> man, female>male, She> he, now U may answer my question.-ActiveMan

Most Helpful Girl

• When men wear women's garments why we ridicule them?
    Probably because he is associating himself with femininity and it seems that being like a woman is being less than. A gal dressing in men's garments is seemingly acceptable because it's associated to masculinity and it seems being like a man is being more than. Basically it appears that a gal is taking a step up being like a guy while a guy is taking a step down being like a gal.

What Girls Said 3

• because you look stupid. only a flawless androgynous gay man can get away with it

• I don't really get what you are asking.

• I like a guy who can act feminine and joke around.. but there's a certain extent to it.

What Guys Said 1

• you like wearing ladies clothes and dont like the fact some people in society think its weird. is that it?
    well wear what you want but men are expected to behave as such and act accordingly which does not include wearing a flowery dress.
    for the same reason I wouldn't by a tampon and ask the shop assistant how I should insert it, or wear make up and paint my nails.