Girls do you like guys like these? (pics)?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a little much for me. As soon as it looks like you never stretch and are just stuck in that position, it's too much. I like a guy in shape and to have some nice muscle definition, but I don't like them to be so big they look like apes. Plus, if you look like that you spend way to much time in the gym, when would I see you?

• Being big doesn't mean that a lot of time is spent in the gym.
      A lot of guys that look like crap spend much more time in the gym.

• Most guys that look like that, spend a lot of time in the gym, and they juice, which is also disgusting.

• No, they don't. Those that spend the most time in the gym look like crap.

What Girls Said 41

• My cup of tea. I'm an athlete, and I am unattracted to guys that don't lift and/or are too skinny. Every girl has her own taste. With this body type, you will definitely attract girls, but you will definitely not appeal to others. Don't alter your body for girls, do it for yourself.

• They are all attractive but if I was in a relationship with one of them, I'd probably feel insecure. But they're definitely eye candy :)

• Cause the girl needs to always be better looking than her boyfrannnnnn -_-

• Well I'm not that type of girl lol. I just think that being with a guy whose really muscular would be demanding on my part because although I'm slim and I like to stay in shape, I don't think that would be good enough for a guy as built as the guys above.
      Plus these guys are aesthetically pleasing. Some guys that bench press and beef up their bodies don't end up looking like this and tend to look more bulky like the hulk. I actually prefer tall, lean/athletic built guys but I'm slowly learning to appreciate more muscular guys.

• Too much muscle.
    I believe there should be a bit of a fine line - you should care enough about your appearance to do something about it or keep on top of it, but not so much that it becomes an obsession. My personal preference is slightly big arms and a flat tummy. Not hugely fussed if there is a six pack or not.

• It's nice to look at don't get me wrong…but in a real relationship, I'd rather have a normal guy.

• Why?

• I don't understand what you mean. If a man has a body like that 99% chance he's a physique competitor. There aren't many average losers walking around with bodies like that.

• If you're getting into specifics, sure. But I'm talking bodies that are *like* those…not identical. I know a lot of guys that have very ripped bodies.

• I like the first guy, and maybe the second guy, but I don't like the third guy. I am totally into guys who have 6 packs and such, but when they are too ripped, it's kind of gross.

• They look good but almost too perfect. I'm sure I'd take second place to the gym if I were dating one of them, which isn't something a girl would want. And honestly
    they probably all use steroids which is a huge turnoff. Work on just getting in good shape, no one needs to be perfect. Toned is good enough

• I don't do it for girls, I do it because I like it. But I have seen too many times muscular guys with ugly girlfriends. I don't want an ugly girlfriend.

• If you don't do it for the girls then why even ask our opinion on if we like it?

• Just asking. I've seen muscular dudes with ugly girlfriends too often, so it scares me a bit. Although it's probably just because of money - guy can be ugly as phuck, if he has a lot of money he will get the most beautiful women.

• Honestly no. My ex was lean and that's how I like my guys. Lean and sexy ;)

These guys are too muscular for me. I am tiny! They could crush me!

• That's a lot of Hard work, dedication and water depletion. I wouldn't mind having that,, then we can workout together

• I'm not into unnatural monsters that look like they intramuscularly inject a whole barrel of steroids into themselves every day.
    I like men who look like actual humans. And who don't wear hotpants. And who don't have haircuts like 12 year old emo-boys.

If you want to become a dancer in a gay strip-club, then I definitely advise you to go for that look.

• Hahahaha TERRIBLE!
    Ugh...

(what's with the stupid hair cuts (first pic the exception to this one) and overly buff bodies... don't know which one is worse, to be honest...)

• Don't look at the hair, it's of no concern with this question.

• I voted no (especially to the guys with tattoos). I do like guys that have worked out, but not too muscley. Just nice and firm with definition is fab

• No I don't. It's too much muscle for me

• No, they're too ripped for me.

• No. Unattractive, all of them.

• Some of these guys need to pull there pants up lol, like Ken... nothing more than a nub underneath. Jk. But these guys look like beasts. Sure I'm into big arms and a six pack, and even tattoos but these guys over did it a little too much.

• I'm not attracted to this type of body. It's too much for me.

• I'm not very attracted to that kind of body, too much muscle I'm more a Abercrombie and Fitch type of bodys

• Yes. Lazar Angelov is too hot, dayum!

• I like a guy with muscles but those are way too much! Some look like their head is too small for their body haha

• Honestly it's a bit much for me.

• too much, I don't like guys that are all muscle

• Hell no. That's way too much.

• No... too much muscle for me

• Only the guy in the third photo.
    I'm not into balds or into guys with tattoos.

• Noooo that is over the top and looks unnatural

• Too much muscles !

• too big for my taste... ugh

• I think that a guy to big is unattractive, and all of those are too big. so No

• No, I dont think guys who look like this are attractive.

• I think that is a bit too much actually.. I prefer guys to be lightly muscular and toned, but this is way too much..

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 9

• Dude first of all know 1 thing that fitness is for you , not to impress any girl.

And yeah those guys have sweated tons of hours in the gym rather than any bar and night club.

Skinny guys look like girl to me they can't fit even small sized clothes.
    Other category comes the fat and ugly one.
    We are rare and valuable.
    Most of the girls know nothing about fitness and these guys are not huge by any means they are just ripped and when you are not pumped up you dont look like any of these guys.
    So dont juice up and do it for you.

• I'm already juicing. Bodybuilding is a joke without juicing. Natural bodybuilding is just really unimpressive.

• Its Your life your choice.
      I am all natural and I am proud of that.
      Do whatever please you.

• Zyzz's girlfriend. Enough said
    http://i.imgur.com/Tqhb7.png
    Lazar slays hotties as well.
    In conclusion hot chicks like guys like them and less attractive girls don't because they could not get a guy like them for more than one night..

• I have noticed that even hot young girls (16-18) don't like muscular guys. It sucks. Older girls are just not as good. :(

• Could you post a guy who is a 10( in your opinion) ? and a girl?

• Dude in the first pic is close to 10, better chest, arms, abs, vascularity. Best 10/10 in my opinion is Frank Zane.
      This one is close to 10/10 in my opinion - pbs.twimg.com/.../C5cUXMEU.jpeg

• I'm 'mirin.

• ZYZZ! Rest are crap. :)

• No, he actually has the weakest physique from these pictured.

• Weakest physique = least aesthetic.
      The word "weak" is not always related to physical strength.

• Meh. For my target demographic, I should be trying to look like One Direction :)

• I don't know see what's wrong with it.. I'm on that path so i hope ladies don't find it gross lol

• Ah, Zyzz, RIP bro. That guy was a legend but don't make his mistakes. Died way too young.

• ... but but but... they're BUFF?

• Girls like muscle but not THAT much muscle lol

• Lazar, zyzz, jeff.
    I guess they would