Girls (and guys) which nail polish do you prefer? :)?

I don't usually paint my nails at all but I'm starting to realise the many delights of nail polish and I'm wondering if any ladies can advice me as to which style is better for just daily wear in summer.

The first is just a nude colour and the second is bold pink. These are the only two colours I have at the minute so they might not be to everyone's taste but which would you wear if you had to choose out of the two? :)

http://oi57.tinypic.com/sqsfsz.jpg

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2ch56cz.jpg

Thanks so much! :)

• Natural/Nude
  • Bold/Pink
  • Neither

Most Helpful Guy

• Of the two choices, I like the pink best. Very pretty and feminine. You have nice nails, by the way, and the pink flatters them. Over all, I like seeing a woman wearing red on her nails best.

• Thank you very much :) the pink definitely stands out more. I'd like to try red, not sure if I'd be able to pull it off though lol ;)

• Hoping you add some color when you feel like it. Even prettier with that feminine touch.

• I definitely will :) while summer is still about. Thanks so much for being so sweet :)

What Guys Said 14

• It really depends on what is your make up and what you are wearing, which occasion, the way you look, skin tone / color etc.

But for an everyday wear and look I think nude goes best. Elegant, keeps attention of everyone where you want it to be while at work or something important, adds to personality etc :)

Vote 'A'

Personally, I'm a fan of deep shades like black, cobalt / deep blue, bright red etc :D :D

• Yeah you're right, the pink wouldn't go with half as much as the nude colour would and I could wear the nude working and everything else. I'm definitely leaning towards natural :)

My sister wears black all the time! lol ;)

• lol never try to understand the silent treatment! O. o

• I don't even want to lol - I know better than that (while I know how to handle it too - effectively lol)

• Of the two you've put out there, I have to go with
    the blank one, I like that it doesn't really change
    the look of your nails, instead just
    apply a kind of shine to them :3

If you want something for the summer, I'd recommend
    a light yellow, it doesn't draw too much attention away
    from those clothes you've spent hours upon hours
    to pick out, but still has that summer feel ^.~

• I like that too, it blends in well with my hands kind of thing. I'll definitely look at some pale yellows next time I'm out looking for some, thank you for the suggestion! :)

• I voted A. But be careful, I'm colourblind so I may by accident have advised you something extremely fluorescent haha.
    I'm not really a fan of bold colours, though the day I have a girl I would never want her to do her nails differently than what she likes! Liking people as they are is my thing :-)

• Hey Hans :) it's ok, the first one is nude so you don't have to be able to see it too well! lol I like the first one aswell, I think it goes with more clothes :)

• You're welcome! Oh and if you need advise for the colour of your clothes or perhaps your toe nails I'll give it my best shot as well haha :-)

• I have no idea why, but I think it's really hot when a girl paints one fingernail differently than the others. Seems like a recent trend, but I like it.

• If I get this ridiculous about deciding between two colours I wouldn't like to think how stressed out I could get with that :P

• I used to hate it too, mainly because I couldn't be bothered or because the stuff would go everywhere lol. I don't mind it so much now though. Thank you so much for voting! :)

• Of course!

• If you want your nails to be more noticeable then wear the pink. It stands out more.

• It does, I guess it would only work with certain colours though. Thank you! :)

• Wear black, green, purple, and red those are the hottest for nails, but honestly you don't have to paint them it doesn't make any of a difference. But green is my favorite for women's nails

• I really want to try dark purple, I think that would look really nice :) Thanks for your suggestions!

• Aww it's ok don't be sorry :P and yes we'll live happily ever after in our little pond :)

• I love pink on a lady also blue, purple, neon colors, sparkles or glittery color, Metallic is cool also.

• I am sorry for a loose comment - I am a guy and has never used any nail polish. In face if you are healthy and active - your nails will reflect it as a natural beauty - you need not to apply nail polish. Try to be healthy and active instead.

• Thank you so much for answering! :) I try to keep fit and healthy as much as I can, sometimes it's nice to treat yourself to a DIY manicure though lol :)

• I know women who are healthy and active that still paint their nails

• Both are appreciated

• The pink, but honestly it would depend what you are wearing and if it goes with the color.

• Yeah it really would, the nude is much more neutral in that respect. Thank you so much for answering :)

• I like the deep bold pink color very pretty
    i tell you what's sexy black finger nail polish
    that drives me crazy about girl xD

• The pink seems quite popular, I don't know if I could pull of black though lol I might make an effort though just cos it's you! lol

• Oh you would put black finger nail polish on just for me? Woot woot
      i would like that sweetie awww so cute lol *Blushes* Your so
      cute doll <3 *----* But i like pink too especially deep pink oooo
      you blow my mind mmmm!!! hahah!!!

• The light brown one!(: so sexy i think it suits you:P

• Not a huge fan of nail polish, I'd go with the bare one.

• It's not for everybody, I'm actually suprised more guys weren't of that opinion. Thanks for answering! :)

• Guys really don't care about the nail polish babe lol, but bright is pretty cool

What Girls Said 29

• the color u paint ur nails it totally up to u. If you have nice hands or u like ur hands then the pink will draw more attention to them but both color are really pretty. I always experiment with nail colors and its really up to whatever u like ur hands u chose but dont be afraid to be bold or use designs :) hope this helped a bit

• I have to say I'm hopeless at colour coordinating lol but I guess the nude colour will go with more. I need to not be so afraid to go bold, you're right :) Thank you!

• Mine are like that:

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../IMG_5422.psd.jpg

From what you got, I would wear the nude color.

• They look so summery! Especially if you're wearing blue. I don't think I have steady enough hands to do that though lol I'd need to bring in reinforcements :P

• I love that! What color green are you using?

• It takes practising. I love turquoise! And I'm occasionally wearing blue.

• love both!! but for summer you better go for bold pink.. something really bright

• I like the nude one, it's gorgeous and subtle

• I'm leaning toward the nude aswell, it would go with everything I think :)

• I really like both :p it's springtime! Bright is cuter :p I'm wearing lavender polish now :D

• wow lavender? That would look gorgeous, I need to jot all these down and get a job lot next time I'm out lol

• It's Essie 'playdate' :)

• I've made a note :) fallen in love with that colour <3 Thank you!

• I love natural, clean and shapely nails that are not too long - so definitely clear/nude :)

• I love both. Bright colours are fun and bold, while nude colours are classy and demure.

I'm a big nail polish fan :P

• I know, they both would look good with different clothes.. I keep re painting them, decisions decisions :P

• I really want to try dark purple, that seems like the perfect shade for you though! :)

• Try everything! Haha

• I like the pink.

• Nude shade. But for summer french, yellow, blue, cheerful color are good :D I don't like pink that much in general :) And nude can be used with many looks.

• I wanted to have a go at french but I don't trust myself lol I kind of like the nude too :)

• Pink looks adorable! The nude is too... nude LOL. by the way are those your nails?

• Yeah that picture kind of makes it look like I don't have nails at all :P and yes those are mine lol ;)

• Amyyy! You’re making me blush… AGAIN. Lmao <3

• Good! :P *hugs*

• I usually don't wear nail polish. but I like the second one more :)

• i like that dark pink !

• The pink looks great! Bold colours are always cool to wear, so are pastels - I'm wearing mint atm aha :)

• ooo mint, that would great! I would love deep purple too, I think that would look kind of classy :)

• :) Ah absolutely, I think that would look classy too :)

• I like the nude better, but if you choose the pink you need to do more coats lol.

• Yeah I just stuck one coat on to see what it looked like lol ;) I'm veering towards the nude myself aswell :)

• The pink sticks out more. Lol but hey, I love pink :D

• the nude. the pink looks a little too 6th grade sleepover.

• I love both but I myself like bolder and brighter colors in spring and summer. Both really look good though and work.

• Yeah I agree, the pink is more vibrant but then the nude probably goes with more :) Thank you!

• Nude - much MUCH better.
    The pink one looks cheap.

• I like clear nail polish better on mine. On you? I like them both but obviously the pink nail polish stands out. :)

• Thanks for answering! :) Clear is really nice aswell and not too much hassle :)

• Haha, I used to go to an all boys high school, and I had this one girl I was talking to and her friend come meet me there after school one day. Long story short, they each took one of my hands and put on clear nail polish while I just sat there on the front step as everyone was leaving. That pretty much cemented my legend there, haha. "I felt like a pimp. Like one of those pimps." (Hope you get the Superbad reference) Honestly could have gone either way though. I mean, I was getting my nails painted, clear or not, hahaha.

• xD haha awesome!

• I'm loving the nude on you, but it all depends on how your feeling that day...

• Thanks so much and most days and I'm feeling pretty unadventurous so the nude seems the winner lol

• I like both colours. I usually always have mine painted too and right now my toes are neon pink and my nails are bubble gum pink. I love sparkles and metallics and purples but for summer I go lighter with pinks and golds

• Really, it comes down to what matches the Tinkerbell sheets best :-P

• Haha funny funny Steve!!! Well if we are going by that then it would have been purple , black and pink, FML lol

• Go nude unless your matching with an outfit ! I don't have that many colors either so I never wear polish and if I do it's clear. It's easier to maintain that way.

• True! I do wear stuff with pink in but I guess to save me the hassle of constantly changing colours, nude is best :) thank you!

• Nude all the way. If I see that shade of pink, I always think poodles, Gucci bags, sky high heels, and a super high-maintenance girl with glitter on her hair. Nude is low keyed but still sexy, but subtle. It's classy and simple.

• Both are nice. You could make better combinations with what you wear and your make up too, but I'd rather natural one. :)

• Very true, I think it depends a lot on what I'm wearing really :) but as of now I only have two to choose from lol I think natural aswell, it will go with so much more :)

• Exactly ^^ It has more options than pink if you ask me.

• Both :)
    It's not my favourite but I love them.

• The nude one

• Natural/Nude all da way

• This is interesting.
    I used to think that guys find nail paint a waste of time and rather annoying.
    *Enlightened*

• I was worried I would get some 'I don't care either way' opinions from men, it's nice to see their preferences I think :)

• Depends on your outfit really, i'm not a huge fan of the nude shades. I absolutely love bold and peachy pinks.