Guys, what kind of undies do you prefer on girls?

And girls, what's your favorite kind to wear?

I like to wear thongs, but boy shorts are comfy too!

• None!
    7% (1)19% (3)13% (4)Vote
  • Thong/G-string
    20% (3)25% (4)23% (7)Vote
  • Briefs/bikini
    27% (4)25% (4)26% (8)Vote
  • Boy shorts
    27% (4)31% (5)29% (9)Vote
  • Anything with lace
    19% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I love three types, "A" (None) "B" (Thong/G-String) and "C" (Boys Boxers). Though I do love Lacy things too, but I prefer that to be used when inside a House. I love it when a female goes all Natural, no Panties or Bra, that shows she's carefree. A Thong/G-String is showing that she is being sexy. When she wears Boys/mens Boxers, I find that to be very attractive and sexy, just like when she wears his t-shirt or other type of shirt, especially if she wears the shirts without a bra. I love even better when a female wears a man's button down shirt without a bra, this way I can unbutton it to the needed area to be able to pull her breast (s) out and suck on them in a secluded area (or in public discreetly).

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Some of the cheekier boy shorts on a good ass. Omnomnom

3|1
    0|0
  • Bikini cut is the only one I have experience with, but damn if I don't like them. Boyshorts are great too.

I always thought thongs looked really trashy, myself.

2|0
    0|0
  • none.
    underwear is practical only.
    it does not turn me on in any way.
    just get naked as fast as possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl and my mood. sorry not much help for you.

2|0
    0|0
  • None and thong/g-string. Less is sexier on a girl for me!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer to go commando, but if I need to wear any I like G strings, C strings, or thongs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing thongs and boyshorts too, boyshorts because they're comfy and thongs to minimize panty lines when wearing tight clothes :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they prefer nothing ;)

1|0
    0|0