What area is the most painful to get tatted?

Preferably from people who already have them and experienced it:)
I usually hear people saying ribs are most painful but I got that and it didn't hurt much. Any other spots?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've consistently heard that the sternum is the worst place, followed by the scalp. Basically, any area without fat or muscle.

What Guys Said 8

• For me it was the underside of my wrist.

Here's a chart that may help you.

http://media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/736x/7b/59/c1/7b59c10a9033005f3f1b45e7fc2f688b. jpg

• I guess the penis is a rather sensitive place, but you don't have one so no problem there...
    I also heard that the ribs are the most painful spot - but the pain is relative, not absolute.

• The clitoris would be most painful even tho I doubt their is such a thing as clitoral tattoos.

• I bet the glans wouldn't feel too great either. ;)

• It makes your "head" hurt! Haha. :D

• Anywhere the skin is too thin I guess. I have one on my arm and I will get another one on my sleeve.

• I heard the top of your feet is the worst.

• Oh yeah I've heard that's pretty painful too :o

• Yeah, aha. I notice you have some tats, Did they hurt when you got them? Do they mean something special to you? :P

• I'm pretty good with pain, I've got three. My shoulder blade, ribs, and right below my below button as you can see in the picture lol. No they didn't hurt at all, if anything the rib one stung a bit but not painful. Yes I love the meanings of my tattoos:)

• People say the wrist, I didn't find it too painful though.

• Lower rib cage for me... Like close to the belly button

• the head of ur dick or your scrotum

• Maybe I'll get my boyfriends name on those parts :)

• im simply stating my preference, Tattoos can make girls look slutty, Mean (if the tattoo is something boyish like a skull) or just immature if its something stupid... people don't judge guys by their tattoos usually, they usally do girls tho... Its not fair but that's our messed up world:/

• u should hmu if u ever do want stenciling done for a tattoo and don't want a "stock Image"... I've drawn designs for all kinds of people and all kinds of tattoos, chances are if u have an idea I can put it on ur body and make it look good

What Girls Said 6

• Ribs and spine. Argh.

• My twin has both wrists done and said it hurt a lot :/

• I'd imagine the elbows being worst.

• I agree that glands wouldn't feel great either, just thinking about makes my head hurt ;)

• Yep, makes my little "head" hurt.

• I've heard ribs and inside arm or thigh

• Rip cage
    finger
    feet

• I think fingers, hands, ankles. Anywhere there is bones