Do you think the size of the screens on smartphones are getting to big?

What do you think and why do you think it? It looks like the size of the iPhones are going to get bigger now to.

Most Helpful Guy

• They won't physically get much larger than they are now, for practical reasons, like holding it up to your head to make a call.

Eventually though I imagine physical size will be unimportant when they can make use of projection or clever engineering to have a much larger working space than at first glance.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes they are, but I like it. I think its about style and enjoying your smartphone. Plus it makes it easy to read articles from your phone without having to scroll the page too much. Even watch videos on your phone and video calling. Just functional and stylish...

• I guess it all depends on what you use your phone for really. If you watch lots of videos and stuff you would like it but if you want it to fit easy in your pocket and stuff you would want a small one.

• Might as well be laptops..

• Yeah well I am not sure I don't mind them being that big but I could imagine it being more of a hassle you girls if you don't have a hand bag with you at the time (min dues don't girls always have hand bags with them) because I have heard girls complain about their tight jeans and stuff not having pockets and if they do being very shallow.

What Guys Said 3

• Tiny screens are for women are petite men. The bigger the better.

• It depends on what you want to do with it. I'm really interested in the Nokia Lumia 1520 with a 6 inch screen. It's like a phone tablet.

• The bigger the better!