What are you known for?

What is some action, series of events, or object that you are known for?

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess I'm a take charge type of person. in my family, I'm the most assertive and the one who is kinda like a leader. it 's because my dad left my family and me when I was little and I assumed the leader ship role.

i worked when I was young in highschool and still managed to get really good grades/ scholarships

and I guess lots of my peers look up to me. so there are a lot of events but that's one trait I'm known for.

What Girls Said 7

• I think I'm known for my loud laugh, my sense of humor, my ability to make people feel better and my "did she just really say that?" comments.

• Squirrels, Batman, and cheap pickup lines :P

I'm kind of known for my shoes too (chucks, in case my icon didn't give that away).

To people in my major, I'm the girl who's into sound.

• mermaids.

• Yeah, I've always wanted to be a mermaid. my room at my dad's house is all about mermaids and the ocean, I've got 2 seals tattooed on me (they're like my constant link to the sea), I know every line to The Little Mermaid by heart, I'm a terrific swimmer. not one of my friends can hear "mermaid" without thinking of me.

• Oh, and I was supposed to be born the day The Little Mermaid was released in theaters, but I was born two days late =(, it really annoys me.

• The people that are closest to me probably know me for being sick. I have some undiagnosed illness which has put me in the hospital a few times. Not a very nice thing to be known for :(

• Crappy as it is I think I'm known for being quiet.

• I have a friend who always tells me that I remind her of the sun,

that I'm like rays of sunlight (:

So, I sort of took that and now I like to think of the sun

(and/or anything relating to the sun) as a symbol of me :D

Hence, sunshinejessi and a sunflower, baha ;)

Cause it's true, actually. Me and the sun have much in common.

She also says I that I'm very motherly... o_o

• druggie

What Guys Said 5

• polo ralph lauren gear

• my walking style and evergreen laugh

• to some being a quiet nice guy... others a player, party person..

• being the guy who tells teh funniest jokes that you don't want to laugh at

• The best jokes are highly offensive.

• Exactly, only I tell them at the worst times.

(never go into a catholic church and tell a abortion joke. they realy don't like it)

• Assertive, blunt, and decisive.