What do girls think about a guy who wears underwear from "the other side of the aisle"?

Would it turn you on to see your boyfriend wearing nylon panties, or would it turn you off?

Why?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends why he is wearing them. If I asked or instructed him to do so, as part of a game or perhaps as a punishment, it would be a turn on. If he just likes wearing lingerie under his pants when he goes to work, that doesn't do it for me. But maybe that's just me...

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• If I caught my boyfriend wearing panties I wouldn't be able to conceal the laughter. It would be a huge turn off from there on out because every time I saw him for a while after the only thing in my mind would be him in women's clothing and that is not something I find attractive. Though it is hilarious!

0|0
    0|1
  • I would be totally disgusted, sorry. LOL

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Interesting question. I don't know any girls who'd find that remotely attractive - sorry. My understanding of the girls I know would make them think you're questioning your sexuality if you wore women's clothing.

0|0
    0|1
  • Only time I'd consider wearing nylon pantyhose is when I am planning on robbing a bank. I think my girl would be turned on by the new found cash but I'd never tell her about the nylon pantyhose. :)

0|0
    0|1
  • Isn't it all about fun? enjoying it and does it really hurt anyone? I had 2 girlfriends into it.....and they liked it.....i was told I look good in a satin thong.....lol...i don't really agree but if she likes it..I'm up for it....

0|1
    0|0