What do girls think about a guy who wears underwear from "the other side of the aisle"?

Would it turn you on to see your boyfriend wearing nylon panties, or would it turn you off?

Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends why he is wearing them. If I asked or instructed him to do so, as part of a game or perhaps as a punishment, it would be a turn on. If he just likes wearing lingerie under his pants when he goes to work, that doesn't do it for me. But maybe that's just me...

What Girls Said 2

• If I caught my boyfriend wearing panties I wouldn't be able to conceal the laughter. It would be a huge turn off from there on out because every time I saw him for a while after the only thing in my mind would be him in women's clothing and that is not something I find attractive. Though it is hilarious!

• I would be totally disgusted, sorry. LOL

What Guys Said 3

• Interesting question. I don't know any girls who'd find that remotely attractive - sorry. My understanding of the girls I know would make them think you're questioning your sexuality if you wore women's clothing.

• Only time I'd consider wearing nylon pantyhose is when I am planning on robbing a bank. I think my girl would be turned on by the new found cash but I'd never tell her about the nylon pantyhose. :)

• Isn't it all about fun? enjoying it and does it really hurt anyone? I had 2 girlfriends into it.....and they liked it.....i was told I look good in a satin thong.....lol...i don't really agree but if she likes it..I'm up for it....