Describe your favorite outfit to me?

And makeup if you're into that. What kind of clothing makes you feel confident? What are your favorite pieces?
I can't pick 1 particular outfit but I love cat eyes and knee socks a lot...

Most Helpful Guy

• Fitted jeans, brown leather belt, black T-shirt a black grey and white authentic tweed Irish cap, decent pair of shoes my grandfathers soild gold single diamond custom ring and vintage stainless steel/gold pulsar watch.

Other one would be my black and white suit, black fedora, shoes my grandfather vintage gold cuff links with onyx stones in the middle a simple gold tie clip that also belonged to him and my gold ring and pulse watch.

What Guys Said 5

• I love wearing professional attire (Suit and Tie). I feel more mature, professional, and attractive. Plus, I get more attention from girls when wearing that. The funny part is that I love wearing these outfits but I hate giving presentations in front of students. I'm shy.

• A nice dark grey three piece suit with a burgundy tie. Admittedly, I prefer to leave the jacket off at times, and wear the vest and pants.

• A white, open hoodie, Black T-shirt with a white shirt under
    Black jeans with white stripes on the sides and white sneakers.

Yeah, I like black and white together ^.~

• it depends what i'm doing... if its about the house I like a tight T and some jeans... if i'm going out a shirt and pants,
    I love being barefoot as well especially in the sun :D

• I bought this really nice shirt the other day for my speech class. It was really cheap too. I just sort of pair it with a nice pair of dockers. This is just for when I want to dress up (or have to) without wearing the penguin suit. I wear my nice black dress shoes with them too. Usually I'm just in jeans and a T

What Girls Said 4

• I like wearing vintage-styled clothing like: high-waisted shorts, blouses, long shirts, and frilly dresses, but my favourite outfits would be big baggy light blue high waisted shorts, a white loose baby doll-collared shirt, round glasses, black knee high socks and brown oxfords. My favourite makeup look is a cat eye and black eyeliner liner right under my bottom water line to make my eyes look bigger, nude lipstick, and faint blush around the cheekbones ( the real bone not the apples of the cheek). I hope this helped you :D

• Black tank top with my mint green skirt paired with my black keds or my White tank top with floral skirt and white keds.

• I have a white knitted sweater ( Sweater from Forever 21) but its supposed to be short so i wear a white tank top. I wear a light colored jeans baby blue works best (Jeans from Kohls) And brown combat boots. I bought a $30 mascara online, it actually does make your lashes look longer. First you put on your everyday mascara then a layer of the fiber and the other mascara. Well you just have to get it yourself because I don't wear it every month or day.

• Jeans and white t-shirt.
    For makeup mascara, lipstick done.