Am I pretty? ( physically) please reply. I need help?

I'm really not sure about my appearance but I've been complimented many times as 'cute', 'beautiful', 'pretty' and sometimes charming. But I am not sure. Um I have a fair complexion, dark brown eyes, naturally pink lips and I blush when I smile. I have a normal weight and I'm 5'4. People keep on staring at me when I go outside and I've been winked and smiled at many times by guys. This makes me think I may be goodlooking. do u think I am pretty? I dont wear makeup nor I dress like sl. uts :) and I am not allowed to post a pic :(

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• if u get stares and winks, it means
    1) you are very pretty/bueatiful
    2) you have very nice boobs or butt and figure
    3) your body language, walking/movement is very sexually appealing makign guys turn on

But seriously can't judge without a pic, dear

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• safe to say if your getting attention with those compliments then you must be cute. Usually when its an ugly chick we guys will stare... but not out of admiration or fantasy, but mostly out of revulsion and horror. And we wouldn't approach and lie and say "wow your cute" if we had the courage we'd most likely say "go home, or grab a vomit bag."

your fine ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say without a pic...

0|0
    0|0
  • Picture is required to give a true and accurate opinion on your look.

0|0
    0|0
  • a pic please so we can judge?

0|0
    0|0
  • Set your profile pic or post a link with a couple spaces in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like everyone else said, need a pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is not a single way I can tell without a pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • where's the pic?

0|0
    0|0
  • Without a pic there's no way to tell

0|0
    0|0
  • To comment on whether you're pretty or not people would need to see you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You can describe as much as you want but there's no way of commenting if you're pretty or not. But if you really do get that kind of attention then chances are that yesss, you are.

0|2
    1|0
  • Stupid question - since you didn't post a picture of yourself...
    You sound average looking - or below, based on your every day description.

0|0
    0|0