Am I the only one who thinks that boy shorts (underwear) are sexier than thongs?

guys do you agree? leave something to the imagination ?

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, they are sexier in certain situations.

I think my favorite to this day is the kind that is a cross between thong and boy shorts. Someone told me the name of them once before, but I forget it.

Even though I think boy shorts win out, that doesn't mean that they win all of the time. Sometimes thongs are the way to go.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh the ones were they slighly go up your bum cheeks?

• Show All
    • Hell yea! Cheekies! Are you the girl that told me about that last summer?

• Haha, no sorry, wasn't me :)

What Guys Said 7

• nope you are not the only one. I agree 100% and regardless of what a girl is built like id rather see her in boy shorts than a thong.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am immediately turned off by girls who not only wear thongs, but show it off through their clothes - that's very repugnant and trashy.

1|0
    2|0
  • The imagination will always be better than reality, leave as much to it as you would like.

0|0
    0|0
  • your nto the only one

it makes them look like they switched sides

1|0
    0|0
  • Thongs sicken me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear shorts all the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I love boy shorts!

0|0
    0|0
  • i love the girl boxers aka booty shorts and so does my boyfriend he also like when I wear like jersey shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I love boyshorts... they're like totally awesome :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My past boyfriend and my present one prefer them. And I love them sooo comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me LOL I think they are too masculine or something younger girls would wear. But I do like those little cheekies (I think that's what they're called)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so :). lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like boy shorts more. But thongs are also comfy...

0|0
    0|0