Freckles - are they unattractive?

are they unattractive? I have some, and I'm not a fan of them. do guys like freckles?

Updates:
*you can see them in my profile picture*

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I know a lot of guy friends who think they look absolutely cute on a girl. I don't have many. I used to have more but they faded somehow ^_^

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 9

• some people don't like 'em, but I think they're cute. I mean, there's not much you can do about them anyway. they are a part of your skin. it's made to work for you anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • okay, I just looked at your picture. Those are cute freckles lol. They look fine on you, you shouldn't worry about being unattractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • people shouldn't judge you by freckles lol. Sometimes they're cute. If a guy dosen't talk to you because of your freckles then .. don't bother with him. If they really bother you that much, you can get them removed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freckles are adorable... I think they totally add to the "cute" factor :)

0|1
    0|0
  • sadly I have freckles and I hate it, I have them mostly on my legs...i like this guy and I told him, I thought he was gonna say eww or something, but he told me that's cute ^//^ so I didn't feel that bad after but still...i wish I didn't have them lol

btwayy if this matters, I'm Black o.o

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend says freckles are cute hense why he picked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • freckles are awesome! I wish I had them!

0|0
    0|0
  • you're beautiful! =) freckles are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they look bad at all.

0|0
    0|0