Is this swimsuit too skimpy to wear at a public pool?

www.divashq.com/.../3917-barely-there-bikini-.html
My boyfriend got it for me. He wants me to wear it to the pool, but I'm worried that I'm going to get some dirty looks. If you saw a girl wearing this at the pool, what would you think? Kosher or not?

Wow, talk about hostile. In my defense, I have no butt and no boobs, so what's inappropriate on some girls may not be inappropriate on me.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2lm1jl5.jpg

As for the personal attacks--come on. You don't even know me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it IS called "Barely there bikini" for obvious reasons LOL. I think it is a bit too skimpy though, one wrong slip in the pool and everything will show.

• Pretty much everything is already showing, though.

• Except for the important parts.

What Guys Said 29

• That's not a swimsuit. It's the foundation garment of a stripper.

• Why even buy it when you can go get blue colored plastic, cut it into pieces, and just tape them over your boobs, etc?

• Where is it?

• That is not appropriate at a public pool in my opinion.

• Do you have respect for yourself? It's not proper to wear in public
    and for your boyfriend want you to wear it wow no comment!

• Yeah, don't wear that. You'll get a lot of looks, good and bad, and if there's going to be any young ones there, it's really not appropriate. Your boyfriend shouldn't want you to basically be naked in front of other people. Perhaps try telling him that should be one for just the two of you during your own private pool time?

• It would fall off or expose you on the first dive in
    Lifeguards would remove you
    After awhile, no one could see it due to all the guys crowding in
    You would have some trying to start conversations in order to get a better look... and even more luck hoped for

• You mean those colored eye patches sewn together, yes their too skimpy for a public pool. They may be fine at home but not a public pool with little kids.

• Unfair on everyone else. Not everyone will wanna see flaps when swimming. If he insists on you wearing it choose an adult place to wear it and he needs the male equivalent as if you gotta have everything hanging out so should he.

• Way too small to wear to the pool.

• That would be appropriate to wear as a cover up on your way to a nude beach where you get out of it. That would be the only public showing that would be okay.

• I'd like it, but my wife would kick my ass for popping a boner at the pool

• Haha damn, be my guest but you already know there's gonna be plenty of jealous mama's hating. I'd say no to the public pool. Maybe in vegas or a public beach.

• Lol, yeah.. fuck that shit.

• If you do were it prepare to be judged and followed around by teenage boys.

• LMAO are you aware that your basically naked?:P

• Not at a public pool, no. You will get asked to leave or cover up.

• No, it's fine.

• not unless you find the need to attract attention to yourself

• Heck yeah! If you have the body to pull it off, then wear it baby! I wouldn't be giving her dirty looks, just dirty thoughts. I think its hot!

• Yeah, don't.

• It's pretty skimpy lol. You would look hot in it though.

• Probably not very appropriate for a public pool. I mean, there might be little kids there with parents. You don't want to give the wrong impression

• I'm kind of confused... see through straps and strings make it slutty? It doesn't look that different from a normal bikini to me.

• If you've got the body to pull that off, you'll be getting some standing salutes! :P

• Ha ha ha!

• @Update: That's too bad--that suit would look incredible on a body with big boobs and a round ass! :P You'll get a lot less hate from the other girls this way though.

• It's like overdressing! What's worst about it is that it makes you imagine all kinds of thing about its wearer. Going complete nude might be less tempting for a guy :-)

• Wow! Nice!

• Your boyfriend looks like an idiot. Good to get confirmation that he is an idiot.

• Wow, what's with all the clothing? What is it winter, why are you covering up so much?

What Girls Said 36

• If you would be willing to wear that to a public pool where people are there with their families and more than likely a lot of small children, then:

1. You don't have a lot of respect for other people, especially small children.
    2. You don't respect yourself at all.
    3. Your bf respects you even less.

Do yourself a favor and don't wear that.

• Why not just go nude that hardly covers anything. Respect your body don't wear that

• If I wore that, I am certain that I would look (and feel) like a prostitute. Plus, I wouldn't enjoy the inappropriate comments coming from strangers. I don't know about you, but personally I think it's inappropriate and trashy.

• You might as well just go naked if you wear that. I wouldn't do it. It would be very inappropriate for a public pool, especially since there is a high possibility that children will be there.

• No, that is not appropriate at a public pool, or really public in general, it basically covers nothing.

• What swimsuit? That's floss

• I don't think having no butt and no boobs makes this OK. I'd never wear it, I'd probably discuss a girl wearing something like that to a pool. Is it a pool where kids will be nearby? Do you really care what people are going to think? If you're brave enough and you feel comfortable wearing something like this in public then do it. As long as kids are not around. Then you'll get the evil eye. Bottom line, I wouldn't wear it, someone wearing it wouldn't go unnoticed by me, I'd probably make a comment and move on. You are not me though. Just make sure you are comfortable and able to support it.

• Just out of curiosity, how much did he spent on that? The material used is worth less than 2$. I think you'd be better going naked at a nudist beach. Scratch my comment. The more I look at it the smaller it becomes. Too many perverts. Why not wear it in private? Can you handle the attention it would bring?

• I am sorry about people attacking you.

I personally wouldn't wear it. I saw the picture of you and the swimsuit and honestly it is too revealing for a public pool. It would be seen as inappropriate because of how much it reveals. Sorry.

• If your boyfriend wants you to wear that in public, he has zero respect for you.

• That's a very pointless bikini. No, I wouldn't even call that a bikini. You might as well go naked. That's not something I'd personally wear out in public. He really paid 16 dollars for like 2 square inches of fabric? Kinda stupid in my opinion.

• Well... VS bikinis are 100 bucks or so, and they're like, 4 square inches of fabric. Haha.

• Then he's cheap. Most guys would no better.

• wow hmm well it depends on what the other girls wear at that pool

• Um, DO NOT wear that.
    Unless it is just going to be you and your boyfriend at the pool, wear something else.
    That bathing suit stands by its name "Barely there".

• It's a little much for a public pool, but it's kind of cute. I would just dial it back a little and have a relaxing day.

• not cool for a public pool man. Maybe in some other countries that type of outfit is cool and totally normal like in brazil but in the US nah

• so skimpy that even i hate it. may as well not wear anything. i dont find it sexy at all :/

• "BARELY THERE BIKINI" lmao. wut.

There's barely anything there. I like how in the photos they're all in "night clubs".

• Yeah I think it could also be a stripper costume. But then a lot of stripper costumes are more concealing that a standard bikini anyway.

• No. Not appropriate for public. That wouldn't even be flattering for your body type. If you have a thinner body type, find a bikini with ruffles. It helps to fill you out more and give you a more feminine physique. ^^

• That'd be okay in Brazil or a nude beach or something but not at a public pool. There are kids there and that thing looks like it belongs in a bad porno.

• yeah that's way too skimpy. Id personally think trashy

• It might be a bit much for a public pool, but if it's your swimsuit, what else is there to wear. I wouldn't be offended, but some might.

• That is a bit too much, looks very porn-ish

• If there are kids there, don't wear that.

• I think it's way too revealing to wear to a public pool. You probably shouldn't wear it.

• Nope. That is for the bedroom. Your bf wants to show of your body but thatvis just gross

• Lmao. There not a snowball chance in hell I would wear that in public. Now for him on his own, sure.

• No, don't do it. Alone in the bedroom? Go for it.

• I don't think you should wear that to a public pool :/ it's waayy to revealing in my opinion

• 0.0 Don't wear that to the pool.

• Even with your update, the bikini is still inappropriate. Don't wear it.

• Hahaha you should wear it to vegas
    Like rehab, wet republic, or marquee
    😂😂 you have a banging body anyways.

• More from Girls
    6