Is 5'7 too tall for a girl to wear heels?

I love heels and wedges, but I feel like I always get looks. I understand you can do and wear whatever you want but is it too tall? What height do you consider too tall?

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're height is okay for heels. You're not too tall to wear heels or too tall at all. I think 5'10+ is a little tall for a girl to be like wearing 5 inch heels. But you're fine so rock it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No. I've seen girls taller than you wear heels and look great in them. Just be happy in them. If you're not, don't wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no! heels are about confidence... dont let any height discourage you from wearing the sexiest shoe on earth!

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO !! 5'7 is not to tall... i'm 6'4 so you could be a lot taller and still wear heels! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • No woman is ever too tall to wear heels. Just means the guy isn't tall enough :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i think you're fine. Im 5'6 and wear heels when I want to, hey, I've even been told i look like a super model in heels haha i disagee but thats not so bad :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I'm way taller and I wear heels sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9" and I LOVE wearing my heels, I have a lot that are 4" or 4 1/2" and I enjoy wearing them as often as I can.

0|1
    0|0
  • No... my sister in law is 5'9" and wears high heels... my cousin is 6' and wears really tall heels as well... do whatever you like... I wish I was as tall as you... and if I was I'd wear heels!

0|0
    0|0
  • No height is too tall; embrace the height girl. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am over 6 feet when I wear heels. So no, you're not too tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I am also 5'7 and when i wear heels i feel way too tall and you are more noticeable, kinda sucks...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5' 10" I feel like a giant in them

0|0
    0|0
  • Giiirrll, work those heels! Don't worry about what other people think :) they're not worth it

0|0
    0|0