Girls how tall are you, and how comfortable are you with your height?

Just curious. List List your height down :0

And if you want you could also tell how you feel about it. Do you feel insecure or confident enough?

Most Helpful Girl

• 5ft nothing and I'm perfectly comfortable with it. I've spent my whole life being called "little one", "tiny" ,"shortie", etc., and having people assume I'm kind of small and fragile. I suppose I AM small lol, but definitely not fragile.
    Mostly- this doesn't bug me. My height is my height- can't do much about it. I don't even wear heels that often because I don't like them. When it comes to guys, I figure they'll either like me for my body type or they won't, nothing I can do about it.

Would I choose to be taller? It's really a tough question- I know how life as a short woman is (you spend a lot of time climbing lol), but I'm sure being taller has its challenges as well... I guess if given a choice, I'd stay my own height- better the devil you know.

• I have a stool in my house that is only used by me, so j can put the dishes away. Lol one gets good at climbing

• lol- my grandfather and father are always building me stools. I have one to put laundry on the line, one in the kitchen to reach the cupboards, one in the basement to reach the fuse box...

What Girls Said 35

• I'm 5'7.5 and I think I'm done growing.

I'm a pretty good height taller than many but I'm not a giant or anything.

But I do wish I was maybe 5'9 I was the tallest girl in school and then finally the boys hit puberty and some girls caught up as well... I just miss being tall.

• I hover between 5'0-5'1.

It can be somewhat intimidating in certain situations though being that I'm petite aswell as short, everyone seems taller than me. I would like to be a bit taller for practical reasons but for dating I'm happy with my height :)

• I'm 5 '0 It fits me i wouldn't want to be taller that's what high heals are for. being short does suck sometimes but stepping stools come in handy plus i have to climb on the counters to get the dishes sometimes haha but what ever Idc i wouldn't change it just about everyone loves short people ha ha

• I'm 5'6, and confident with my height.

• I think I'm about 5'3, maybe 5'4 if I decide to wear my boots. And I ABSOULTELY LOVE my height! God. I'd hate to be any taller than I am. Its very easy for me to weave through big crowds of people, I always find money on the ground, I can wear really little shirts, I always fit in cars, and I think I look cuter, than I would if I were like 5'9

• I am 5ft 1/4 in. I really like my height. I think it is really cute and guys really like it. Having to climb on the counters to reach stuff is just good exercise.

• I'm 5'1 and have come to terms with it. I never really gave it much thought; unless I was shopping for clothing

• I'm 5'2" ... I love it :)

• 5'11 and I love my height for the most part. I have long legs and I think I am proportioned pretty good.

• 5'3 ish 5'4. I hate/love it because its perfect when a short guy likes me, and a lot of guys are interested in short girls. But it sucks because the short legs make it hard to find flattering skinny jeans that dont wrinkle or bunch up because they're for longer legs.

• I'm 5'10" I'm fine with it but wish I was more comfortable in heels.

• 5'6'' and I like my height.

• I'm 5 feet tall and I would love to be taller. Not being able to reach things sucks.

• I'm 5'10" and I love my height :)

• I am 5'3 , it feel great specially when someone shorter than me just pass by or stands beside me lol.

• Im 5'2 and I'm pretty happy with my height.
    I like being called tiny *:

• 5'7 and loving it

• 5"4 and I wanna be taller.

• I'm 5'8" & I'm good with it.

• I'm 5'3"/ 5'4" and I'm happy with height

• I'm 5'2. I am not comfortable with my height and because I'm a tomboy I only where converse which do give me like an inch but what can u do when u have bad genetics. Lol

• 5'6 I'm fine with it.

• I'm 5'9" and I'm very comfortable and confident with my height.

• 5'3" and I'm content with my height.

• 5'2 and I hate it because no legs

• I am 5'4 however I wish I was 5'7 but I'm ok with my height

• 5'7

Its alright, Im glad Im not a shorty

• 5-3, 96#. Would like to be taller though.

• 5' 4" and I'm super happy with my height

• I'm 5,3 and I love it. I'm happy with my height and I always say I'm fun sized

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 1