I'm 5'9 and I want to get 16" Platform Sneakers!!! Good idea or bad idea?

I've recently become very interested in Sky High Platform Sneakers!!! And I've discovered that there are actually 16" Platforms and I want them!!! Even though I'm tall, I still love wearing extremely high heels!!! I know they make me freakishly tall but I love them!!! Who thinks its a good idea and who thinks its a bad idea for someone 5'9 to wear 16" Platform Sneakers? Hot or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• You will definitely stand out.
    If that's the look you are going for, and don't mind every one noticing you
    then go for it!

What Guys Said 7

• 16" gosh... if we add 16" more to your height you'd be more than 7'... : O

but whatever you like of course XD

• Put them on, look in the mirror, and figure out if they look good on you or not. Can you pull them off?

• Just know your going to get lots of attention.

• That's what I like!!! Making a fashion statement and standing out in the crowd!!!

• I think it'd look pretty ridiculous myself, but if you wanna do it then you should totally go for it. :-)

• How can a shoe be 16 inches that would be hard to walk in but if you are talking like platform shoes or boots then go for it. I have a pair of 6 inches platform boots

• It worked for KISS

• It's not about how tall you are. I can't see any girl pulling off 16" platforms.

What Girls Said 1

• I really don't like them, you could be how tall you want, I still dislike them , but I say go for it if you feel comfortable in them and like to stand out :)