What do you think about these skirts?

link

and which one is better?

Most Helpful Girl

• the one with the stripes.

What Guys Said 4

• I like the striped one, but I dislike the belts, I think that those "decorative" wive belts women wear look silly.

• Ooooooo the one on the left is really pretty. I like the belt and the way the horizontal lines expand as it tapers away from the waste gives that sexy hourglass figure.

The one on the right didn't catch my eye but is also hot. A little plain but has a more sophisticated look.

The Verdict: the left one makes you look me fun, the right more mature. I like the left better ;)

• cute

• the one on the left is more unique, so that one is my favorite

What Girls Said 12

• Definitely the one on the left.Pair it with some peep toe pumps,or maybe a pair of black strappy high heels and off you go!

• i like the one on the left with the stripes. I would wear that but it's not my style

• Both cute. I like flared skirts so I would pick the left one, it's adorable, and in pretty colours.

• I like the stripy one, it reminds 60's a bit and is very cute/girlie. White skirt is good too but the other one looks better.

• I'm not particularly into either but they could look cute if you're into that kind of thing. Definitely the one on the left, the one on the right is a little plain.

X

• I personially like the one with the strips better.

• The one on the left is super cute :)

• I like the one on the left. It's really cute.

• i love them :) specially the white one

• the one on the left is very pretty, is not my style but I would put it on :)

• the right one

• defiantly the one on the left! sooo pretty..