Girls: what is your favorite bra and panties style and why? Girls only?

I have been always curious what most girls prefer to ware. What's your favorite bra style? What's your favorite panties style. Leave details!

0|0
20|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i always just wear t-shirt bras from walmart. a 2 pack is like 7$. theyre super cheap but they last a while. i get the pretty designs hehe. and theyre not really super padded. as for panties i like boyshorts or bikini style.

0|2
    0|0
    • I find bikini style ton quite sexy.

• Show All
    • hahaha omg! thanks for MH :D

• Not a problem!

What Girls Said 19

• Lace, lace and lace <3 I love my half string lace panties (don't even know if that's what they're really called haha). I also love my fairly plain bras, but most of them have some lace detailing which makes them more interesting. :)

0|2
    0|0
  • 1|2
    0|0
  • I like shorties.
    www.victoriassecret.com/.../hiphugger-panty-the-lacie

And for bra less detailed ones are allways my fav.
    www.victoriassecret.com/.../push-up-bra-very-sexy

0|2
    0|0
  • image.rakuten.co.jp/.../701702b.jpg

マイメロちゃん♡♡♡

1|2
    1|0
  • Bra wise I love balconettes cause they give the most titless chick the appearance of cleavage and for panties I like boyshorts, thongs and g-strings. I'm basic when it comes to colours... brown, black, and grey the occasional bright colour for special occasions

0|2
    0|0
  • I usually get bras/panties with solid colors and no lace because those kind of textures make the underwear feel less comfortable. Normally I'll wear a solid padded bra and either solid-colored (or with some basic pattern like stripes) boyshorts or a thong. I only wear fancy/lacy underwear on special occasions or to please my boyfriend :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Boy shorts! I love boy shorts. Also, sports bras because I can move around without being uncomfortable. And there's another type of bra that is another favorite but I can't remember what they're called if they have a name.

0|2
    0|0
  • Something like this but no lace. I love navy blue panties and bras.

www.mydailysales.com/.../2014219117219212884.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • OMG! u would make meh drool soo much seeimg u in this ma luver *-*

• Bomb shell bra from Victoria secrets
    And always a thong I can't wear anything else. Always super girly always matching my outfit haha

1|1
    0|0
  • I almost always wear PINK by Victoria's Secret slight push-up bras. For panties: either cheeksters or thongs, depending on the pants. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Victorias Secret bras are my favorite. Usually something with a little bit of a push up, but a lot of support.
    For panties, I like cheeky or thongs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like to wear solid colored padded bras and boy short style underwear with cute prints like polka dots or seamless underwear because they're so comfy!

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Usually a thong, and no bra =P

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer the spadexy type boy shorts. i think they're sexy and they're comfy.

1|1
    0|0
  • The material should be cotton no lace. It's because I find cotton the most comfortable thing. And as for color I go for black or ed or a combo of both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love hipsters they are comfy but at the same time sexy :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like lacy and generally fancy bras, and what victorias secret pink calls mini cheekster underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like bras with thick straps and cover everything and has underwire because im really busty and thinner straps are not as comfortable and underwire gives good support. I usely take what I can get though because its hard to find a DD36 most DD size bras are size 40 or up. For panties I like thongs.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.