I'm thinking about getting bangs again yes or no?

I'm tempted to get bangs again I've let them grow out for almost a year now but I'm so tempted! What you guys think? Do I look better with or without bangs? These pictures kinda suck their from my Instagram ha but they are the only pictures I have of when i had bangs aside from when I had blonde hair by those don't count...

Bangs :

http://i58.tinypic.com/287f5hw.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/dgkkn9.jpg

And no bangs:

http://i57.tinypic.com/25ulizc.jpg

• Yes bangs
  • No bangs

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I really like bangs, but only if the girl pulls it off. You definitely pull it off, but I think you might look better without them.

You look great either way, so if you want the bangs, go for it. Win-win.

• This is up to you. Look in the mirror with and without bangs, write down or just say in your head what you like and dislike about each look. Compare the lists and identify which look is best for you.

• This hair style would look nice on you.

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...45f640dfd9d2.jpg

• i choose B your hair is perfect and sexy, but dont take it by me its all up to you

• What in the name of god is a bangs?

• Ha like hair like I don't know what else to call it like above the forehead. Haha does that make sense?

• I've had short hair before i hate short hair on me. not like super short but short enough that i won't go back. i just like to change my hair once and a while. it's too basic. haha

• Aw jesus Khererthorpe , were where you earlier when we needed you. See there is a man with the knowledge, Thanks anyway, everyone knows whats going on now thank god, Ok Well if you like to change you're hair then just change it. like if you don't have Bangs then go for bangs, two good reason why are that its a change which is what you want plus you look good with bangs do why not, or go crazy and just do something artistic with your hair haha

• Did your boyfriend like you when you had them. Do you like when you had them. Those are the only two things that matter, not random strangers

• strangers opinions are unbiased which is why i'm asking for them. I get what your saying though

• Yas! It would be nice

• Lord, those legs are visually appealing.

What Girls Said 7

• You look good either way, but I think you look better without bangs. Plus, if you cut your hair, it will be a lot of struggle to grow them again. Do whatever you want but in my opinion you look better without bangs.

• Definitely yes!

Would you go again for sideways bangs like in your pics or rather straight ones this time?

• if i got them always the side ways I can't do the straight across it bugs me.. lol I have had those before too. I'm really particular about them in my prof pic you can kinda see how i normally cut them better.. i couldn't find a really good picture of it unless my hair was blonde.

• haha i can be a bitch i just keep her put away most of time haha

• Lock her up!

• Do what you feel girl!

Personally, I got bangs like 3 months ago and I'm regretting it lol. It takes FOREVER to grow them back out again!

• that's what i'm saying i'm so on and off with them I get them and then i don't want them but my bangs take a billion years to grow hahaha

• No bangs looks better

• No bangs looks better.

• I'm kinda surprised everyone like no bangs lol I thought this would be opposite. which is good because i'd be cutting them and it would be a hack job haha

• i think you look better with no bangs

• Thanks I always go back and forth every year. It's hard to decide :(

• thanks! I think everyone seems to think that as well i always thought bangs looked better but now i'm deff thinking i made the right choice growing them out :)

• I think either one would look good. Its hard to tell, but if your forehead is big, than bangs would look great. If it's small, than I suggest you dont do bangs

• lol i don't think my forehead is huge ha but i know what your saying this is why i always convince my self to get bangs. I've had them on and off my entire life

• I think you have the type of face where bangs or no bangs would suit you :)

• thanks :) maybe ill invest in clip in bangs HAHA