Girls and guys, blondes or brunettes?

I know this is an aged question, but I'm curious and bored. So girls and guys, please answer!

• {on guys} blond/blond based
  • {on guys} brunette/brunette based
  • {on girls} blonde/blonde based
  • {on girls} brunette/brunette based
  • both or other

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on what looks best on that specific girl. Which color looks best on you is the color you should be. Unless, if you are not happy being that color then it's best to be whichever color you feel most comfortable in. It's your body. Be happy in it.

What Guys Said 9

• I typically prefer brunettes.

• Rainbow color

• I like all even read can be really hot.

• Difficult to choose. I say blondes

• I like blonde!

• Natty redheads, brunettes (:

• Brunettes or Redheads ;)

• Reds. I prefer reds but I don't mind

• it doesn't matter

What Girls Said 8

• I like blonde guys best... strawberry blonde long hair and a beard of a redish hew... can't beat that. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

• well i usually really like brunettes but my friend who i really like and is very very attractive is blonde haha so i voted E for both

• Dark hair all the way. I'm usually. attracted to guys with really dark brown or black hair. For me to like a blonde or redhead, they have to be REALLY cute. They're usually to pale for my taste.

• I prefer guys to have darker hair. Its not a hard and fast rule, but I find that blonde hair tends to make guys (at least in my age group) look young and boyish, and I'm not looking for a boy. Add light eyes to the dark hair and you have a killer combination.

• doesn't matter for me.

• It all depends on the face and person. There are attractive and non-attractive blonds/brunettes.

(Btw I voted for the wrong one. Chose blonde guys instead of both. Sorry :P)

• i guess brunettes of both sexes are popular :3 maybe i won't dye my hair blonde then...

• Not that is matters A LOT, of course, but I usually find myself drawn to brunettes.
    I just love the way dark hair looks on people. Especially paired with bright or light eyes, yum!