Which do you like better, dressing for warmer weather or colder weather?

Which do you like better and which do you feel you look better in?

• Warmer weather
    48% (34)46% (12)47% (46)Vote
  • Colder weather
    52% (37)54% (14)53% (51)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I like dressing for cold weather a slightly bit more. That's because there are more options to choose from (plus I like scarves, boots and trench coats).
    Warm weather is also great because I can FINALLY wear sundresses (I hate shorts with passion though, no idea why, I just don't like them).

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Warm weather by far... I love wearing dresses and skirts and feel like I look at my best then :D Winter just dries up my skin and I end up feeling fat when I have to layer my clothes for warmth :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Colder weather because I get to keep covered up! I don't like my arms much so I like wearing long sleeved tops or cardigans. I also love buying coats and scarves and fluffy boots :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Warm weather. I love wearing shorts, T-shirts and summer dresses:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Colder weather - seems comforting in some way + layers - make everything much more fashionable. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both !

i think i prefer dressing for spring weather because i can wear pretty dresses everyday ♡

(in winter they get wrinkled and messed up under heavy coats)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold weather can put things on, hot you only take off so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are both clothes that I can only wear when it's cold and clothes that I can wear when it's warm, that I miss when it's warm or cold, respecitively.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold weather because its easier and people seem to not care what you wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a tough decision, but I chose warmer weather just because I like wearing dresses and skirts so much! But I like colder weather can you be more fancy and wear more things by layering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are good. I like dressing for colder weather because I can wear sweatpants. I like dressing for warmer weather because I actually can look decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely colder weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • clothes for warm days are much cheaper hahahahahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Dressing for warmer weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cold weather

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the layers of dressing for cold weather.
    I hate having to deal with hot weather, in general, fashion included.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dressing for "cooler" weather, so like the beginning of spring and fall. I like wearing pants, long-sleeved shirts, sweaters, scarves, boots, etc. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Colder. It requires more clothes which makes the dressing and experimenting with clothes more fun. I can create a greater variety of looks when using more clothing at once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dress for warmer weather... I undress.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, clothing made for cold
    weather looks better, so, cold weather for me.

But then again, my style doesn't change much
    with different weather ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • Both!
    Feels good showing off in tank tops during the summer.
    Feels good bundling up in the winter knowing you can get fat and stop working out for a few months and no one can tell :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Warm here in pittsburgh we have 8 months have cold weather and lots of snow I hate winter. I love summer I wish it could be summer forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel much more comfortable in jeans and a sweater than in shorts and t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is colder I can wear my blazer, which makes me look better. More female attention.

0|0
    0|0