Do you have any tattoo on body and the place where you have

0|0
14|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. Five birds on my left hip bone.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Too young for it, but, I do. Right above my right breast, I've got the Devil's Trap tattoo from Supernatural (i. e., think of what Dean and Sammy have, then place it on a female's anatomy, or whatever). Planning on getting eyeliner tattooed on because I gave up with it, lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • ON my body yes i do.. in no i do not have one in body...
    It's starts right above my knee and goes all the way up to above my hip it's a peacock it's awesome i love it.

1|0
    0|0
    • It really does look awesome. I especially love how the peacock's neck goes up your hip and its head is looking out of your pants, when you wear some. :)

• I have lower leg, back, neck, and arm

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't have. I am not planning either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't have any.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have three. One is easily visible, the other two not so easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one tiny one with my bf's name, right above my butt crack

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not yet but I'd like to get the birth date of my parents in roman numbers tattooed one day! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no but i want a tattoo (2 initials) on the soles of my feet to always remind me of something. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'm in the process of getting one ON my body, not in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortinately I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a couple of stars on my left shoulder blade.
    I'll be getting another one soon, a staff of music on my foot.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I used to consider it. Now I definitely don't. These days so many people have them, it's almost more individualistic and "against the grain" to NOT have one. But being a rebel for rebellion's sake is dumb anyway.

I don't need to cultivate some kind of "tough guy", "gangster" image bs by getting a tattoo. That's another reason I spit on "bad boys" - I don't need to create this persona to remind myself and the rest of the world that I have a package. "You want to watch out for me, I'm such a thug". Yeah right. Even if they are, that's supposed to be a good thing? You've got to be kidding me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry about my outburst. I've recently been very angry about something related to this and it's gotten out of hand. Take what I've said here with a grain of salt, disregard it.

• Zero. I don't want ink injected into my body. Plus, older people say that they regret getting tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but i am getting one in a few years, somthing very similar to

www.tattoo-models.net/.../...eve-screenshot-15.jpg

scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/.../...759128962_a.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • In my body? no. On my body? Still no.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao no. fuck that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, my tattoos are deep in my body

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I highly doubt I'll ever get one either.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup arms, chest, and back

0|0
    0|0