Why do girls ware such uncomferitable panties? Girls only?

You are probably wondering what I am talking about right, to put it simple terms: why do girls ware thongs and g strings? I know their sexy to most men, but why do you torched yourselves by warring them?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's are few reasons, but most girls don't wear them all the time. Sometimes you need to depending on what you are wearing. And they really are not that uncomfortable. Also, because men think they are hot. And it makes some girls feel sexy and all that.

What Girls Said 15

• Because they're vain... can't be seen with a panty line... O. o I can't really tell you in reasonable terms why someone would wear those... ever.

I never wear those - they're utterly idiotic.

• Beauty and sexy is pain somedays. One should always like and be comfortable in the underwear they buy.

• We like to feel like we look our best down to every last detail, wearing nice things makes a lot of us feel more confident

• They're not uncomfortable to all of us.

• G strings are unneccesarily uncomfortable. Why even deal with that?
    Thongs are decently comfortable though and cute.

• for me, the thongy sort of undies actually are more comfy! when i wear something with a whole butt on it, it ends up in thong form up my crack... thongy undies are designed for this and fit up there comfortably... hehe

• Good question - I don't. Granny panties all the way.

• Honestly one good reason for thongs if you are a bit too skinny like me is that they "lift and separate". They're not at all torturous after you get used to them. Regular panties aren't comfortable and on a size 00 figure they can look really dumb.

• I think they ARE comfortable haha. Granny panties aren't, wedgies aren't fun

• all i wear is thongs... normal underwear are uncomfortable to me

• They are very comfortable actually.

• They may look uncomfortable but they really aren't

• i dont... fuck what guys think, im wearing whats most comfortable to me lol :P

• panty lines are horrendous, exercising in regular panties is far more uncomfortable in my opinion, they don't bunch, you don't have to be worried about a guy finding you in some embarrassing old granny panties, it gives that commando feel w/o also feeling tacky... everybody has their own preferences but those are most of the reasons behind mine

• I don't know. To be honest, I've tried Thongs. They're weird and uncomfortable. I see no purpose in wearing a thong. A lot of girls tend to say it's so you "can't see their panty line" under tight pants like leggings. But I'm not 100% sure.

What Guys Said 1