Guys: When it comes to dresses, form-fitting or flowy?

Guys: Do you like form-fitting or flowy dresses better?

• Form-fitting
  • Flowy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like something a little huggy or form fitting above the waist, but more flowy below.

What Guys Said 12

• I agree with LittleSally about the definition of "dress". When I heard you say "form-fitting dress", I thought, "What the heck is that?" I did a quick Google Image search and thought, "Oh, that's what she's talking about!"

To be completely honest, when I see a woman in those clothes, I always get the suspicion that she's one of those slutty night club types or one of those unhappily-single boss lady types. While form-fitting dresses are aesthetically pleasing, I think they have too much negative cultural baggage to be recommendable. I think every woman would look better -- more dignified, more respectable, and more attractive as a long-term romantic partner -- in a flowing dress.

• Depends on context. So I haven't voted.

Flowy in the day or at outdoor things, form-fitting in the evening.

• Both are nice, but I prefer flowy dresses. They leave more to the imagination and look more comfortable for the wearer.

• Not to force my opinion on you or anything, but
    I really think flowy dresses look better ^.~

• Depends on what you mean by 'like' Form fitting has more chance to turn me on. But flowy can be nice too. It just can't literally 'flow' like something you'd go to bed with.

• I prefer from fitting but thats just me. Well form fitting if they have a good body. Sounds pretty shallow huh? :P

• I like flowy dressed better.

• I prefer form fitting but so long as it shows plenty of their legs, Im a fan!

• Flowy. <3 Girly and adorable.

• form-fitting, more visually appealing.

• It's just gotta show off the ass

• Sun dresses, skater dresses, little black dress (with lace), sweater dress if it's cold outside are all good in my opinion. Tight little club slut mini dresses... Ahhh :/ Your vagina is hanging out so don't expect me to respect you or call you the next day.

• Haha yeah I don't wear those and anything SUPER short gets put with leggings lol

• Haha yeah that's when I don't buy that dress lol

• hahaha :D

What Girls Said 6

• Whatever fits the girl better. And if both do then whatever is better for the occasion.
    I like how the flowy look on me. The fitted ones make my ass look ginormous

• Depends on the occasion. I think form-fitting is for party occasion, when you want eyes on you. Or formal wear. Flowy is for when you just want to have fun and feel the breeze on your legs. Yay!

• I prefer the form fitted

• I like flowy better. Some girls look really bad with form fitting dresses.

• I personally prefer form-fitting on myself.

• Form fitting dresses don't really fall into the category of a dress for me, more of a "show off my body suite"...

I like flowy dressed... not form fitting ones - desperately non-modest.

• I disagree with the "desperately non-modest" part of that, depending in the dress it can still look VERY modest and I can even wear dresses like that at church and people like it and think it looks modest.

• Hahaha well good for you! =)
      I have a friend who has curves and it works on her as well... but most people get too carried away and want to show off everything! xD - this is why tight dresses can be a gamble...

• Thanks! lol and Oh yeah lol All of mine like that are high-cut and I wear leggings with them lol