What is your favorite clothing store?

I hate shopping and anyone who goes shopping with me hates it too because I'm so indecisive when deciding on clothing. lol
But I just recently went to Forever 21 for the first time to get a bathing suit and I fell in love! I love all their clothes and they're so inexpensive. I'm gonna have to fight the urge to go shopping there every time I get paid lol

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 12

• Aritzia
    Urban outfitters
    Forever 21 - if I can find an xs in anything! It's all so picked over
    American Aparell

Aritzia is probably my favourite though. I shop there so much that they get me to call ahead before I go shopping and when I get there a rack of clothes is waiting for me to try on haha. They have the best jeans, sweaters, and purses! Marc Jacobs and Rebecca mink off, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • North Face
    Old Navy
    Bench
    Those 3 are my favorite but I'm not a big spender or shopaholic for clothes so mostly I go there for window shop and if I need it, that's the time I'll buy... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I hate to go shopping, so I usually just wait till my Mon and sister go shopping, and then take their old clothes. Lol. But if j do have to go buy new things, I like to buy from earthbound.

0|1
    0|0
  • Express is like the only place I shop.. Quality over quality or price should I say unless I'm going for disposable clothing then forever21 nothing ever lasts more than a few washes from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and Aritzia.

0|0
    0|0
  • urban outfitters, nike, lulu lemon, aritzia, and target haha

1|0
    0|0
    • I wish I could shop at Urban Outfitters. Their shirts and my boobs don't cooperate though lol

• understandable :P
      i've barely got any, so i have no problems hahah

• H&M and windsor , pac sun are my favorites :)

0|0
    0|0
  • H&M.. love love love that store!

0|0
    0|0
  • H&M
    Forever 21
    Old Navy
    Love Pink by VS

0|0
    0|0
  • Cotton on, random thrift shops, Hollister, Marshall's, Urban outfitters, and H&M

0|0
    0|0
  • Does Hot Topic count? I need to get my fangear somewhere.

0|0
    1|0
    • I love Hot Topic because they're the only store I can find with My Little Pony and Doctor Who shirts lol

• Forever 21, Old Navy, and that's about it.

0|0
    0|0