What do you think of my outfit, would I look silly to go out in it?

I am learning to make different style of outfits and i like to be different. Would this outfit say wow or what?

• yes
  • no
Thank you all for your comments well appreciated its just me trying to learn and experiment it was for
clubbing. Im just gonna keep trying i might make something nice.
Thank you guys

Most Helpful Guy

• If your fashion is your creative outlet, you should do what you feel is best. But if you are truly into fashion, go to google and look up popular fashion bloggers. YouTube can be a good source for info on fashion as well. Look for popular fashion-centric YouTube channels.

What Guys Said 5

• Wouldn't recommend wearing it unless your going to a rave or some place where others will wear similar items. Otherwise your going to stick out like a sore thumb and have people laughing at you or giving you weird looks. Also I think the outfit takes away from your looks.

• You ask for honest opinions. In my honest opinion you look ridiculous. But if it makes you happy why care what I or any others think.

• You do not look silly. You look pretty hot actually. I think I'd like to see the uncoverede leg in a stocking?

• Not my thing imo..
    so nah.

• Hahahahaha! That outfit is just weird. Avoid that unless you wanna be laughed at.

What Girls Said 6

• Personally I'm not really that keen on it, I think you have an absolutely gorgeous figure but I don't think it's enhancing it too well with the cropped leg on one side. It's great you like experimenting though and it certainly is a very different style but maybe not the best for your shape.

You can pull it off a damn site better than most people could though! lol :)

• I voted 'no' as in 'no, that's not a creative nor a nice looking outfit'...

• Id like it with a different top but go for what makes you feel confident

• Nice body but the outfit is too much (not enough).

• What the fuck are you wearing? You bough after ski suit and cut it?

• Wow. Definite wow. It's very daring but I like it.