Halter Floral Print Dress-Hot?

I need opinions on this dress. thanks for honest answers in regards to this dress. I kinda want to buy it but I want to see the majority who oppose or would want to buy it and why.

link

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really pretty,and sexy too.It would be perfect for daytime or evenings.You could pair it off with a shrug,bolero jacket,or lightweight cardigan,too.What about shoes?I see it with either pumps obviously,or perhaps a nice pair of black or even silver strappy sandals,especially for eves.

What Guys Said 2

• cute

• Well, I'm a rubbish transvestite, but on a woman that dress would be yummy :)

Go buy

What Girls Said 5

• Its a really pretty dress... and I like halters a lot, I think halters look great on anyone. I personally couldn't wear it though cause of the floral pattern... I have a very small top and a really big butt, and that floral pattern with big flowers would make my butt look even bigger.

If you are upper/lower body proportionate then I think it would look great, and would work even better I think if you are bigger on top than on the bottom.

• That dress is really nice (and it's made from a really nice material)! Would look great with darker hair :)

• It's a nice dress, but not exactly hot, I wouldn't buy it because color is a bit boring, and string thing around the neck reminds me a hanging rope lol

• It's really cute.

I'd wear it if I had the body for it.

• Its not a horrible dress, just not my style.