Should I grow a beard?

I'm dying to grow a beard, I just don't know if its worth going through that weird phase of having empty spots on my face because I'm still 18 and it doesn't seem to grow fast at all, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm no offence but I would wait a while and plus I love guys that have a little beard just to the point of stubble but not more than that but that is such a turn on for so many girls mainly because its an interesting texture since we dont grow facial hair but DO NOT overdo it or itll look creepy

What Girls Said 3

• Don't know until you try... just please don't do the Duck Dynasty/hobo style beard...

• Ehhh... I'm not really into beards. Stubble, yes... beard... no. But it really depends on you. If you want to try something new, go for it! :D

• nooo dont grow a beard omg ur sooooo cute without and if u dont grow one u dont have to worry about weird spots. stay the same ur hot

What Guys Said 3

• The only way to get that strong beard you want is to shave every day. It may take a bit, but it causes the hair follicle to produce thicker stronger hair over time. Before growing it out, you can judge how well it will look by how thick and how much coverage it will have by the early stubble. Genetics can play a roll in it. I was having to shave a patchy mess at 15, now if I don't trim it, I look akin to a tall fluffy dwarf from
    Lord of the Rings. Feel free to ask any other questions about it that may be bugging you.

• Actually it doesn't grow more the more you shave. Some men just don't grow full beards. I had patches of skin where hair didn't grow untill I was 22 or 23 and then it grew in all over my face like normal. Now I don't really shave I just trim it to look like a five o'clock shadow. Maybe you'll grow one, maybe you won't.

• I wish I had that problem mind doesn't stop growing