Gals what is your favorite dress?

Which dress you think that it's suit you well and it makes you beauty and the loving one too

Most Helpful Girl

• A tight, black dress always makes you look awesome

What Girls Said 7

• A strapless number that falls to about 4 inches above my knees. I have one in black, royal blue and pink. They are my "go to" dresses.

• a sexy black dress

• Maxi dresses... love them.

• just a shout testimony about my past and recent result, I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing my husband to another lady, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant. Dr Ekaka spells and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. and it was my husband was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to know how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be you can contact the spell caster on ekakaspelltemple@yahoo. com he's very nice and great.

• おめかしバニーちゃん♡

http://prcm.jp/pic/original-image/id/1LedL7

• I love dresses that are tight at the top and then go flowy at the bottom. It makes you look elegant but also innocent.

• 90s style mini dresses are my fave

What Guys Said 0