Do you think the cool people are attractive to people?

I tend to think the people that are cool tends to have the ability to attract people and become popular whether appearance or behaviorally. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone is naturally cool and has loads of charisma, then yes, people are drawn to them. If someone is trying to act cool that may attract weak minded fools, but not real people.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes maybe people like cool people. But was does cool mean to you? I think people may have a different definition of cool.

• Based on your name im guessing ur a fan of divergent or am I wrong

• Wow you are right! But could you answer the question? by the way I never knew what it means until I see the movies.

• I think if someone does stupid things that they think is cool it may not be attractive at all ya know

• Yeah exactly

What Guys Said 2

• I thought cool and popular were the same thing? Anyways yea I do think people who are popular have an easier time of getting a date than those less so.

• People are cool and popular because they are attractive. You can't be ugly and radiate charisma.