How can I become more attractive? I want girls think I am hot sexy?

how can i become more attractive? i want girls think i am hot sexy so girls what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. You need to make sure your fit and muscular. (Workout/join a gym)
    2. Make sure your not super hairy!! Girls don't like BIGFOOT! Shave some of the chest hair, nose hair, and make sure there is no unibrow.
    3. WHITE STRAIGHT teeth and good breath
    4. Where nice casual clothing from popular stores. (No turtle necks, sweaters, vests…)
    5. NO peircings or tattoos
    6. Take care of your skin. Make sure there is no acne and cleanse your face with face wash

What Girls Said 8

• Sexiness is at least 90% attitude.

• Be yourself. Try to get around a variety of personalities of women try to meet women who share your interests. My boyfriend is weird and awkward so I'm I. Get out there join an online dating website but were you can meet women close by Like pof thats were I met my bf.

• Personal hygiene is key. I love a man who smells amazing it's irresistible for woman to not take a look at someone who is smelling great. I always am attracted to a guys smile and when he it afraid to show off his sense of humor in front of me. Guy who can make me laugh is sexy in my books.

• You're already attractive! Really, the only way to give the illusion that you're "hot" and "sexy", is to just believe you are.

• Work your body! Face is mostly genetics.

• 1. Go to the gym
    2. Clean your teeth
    3. Get a shower
    4. Eat
    5. Breath
    6. READ

• Be sexy and act like a sexy man and feel sexy ;)

• You are attractive !!

What Guys Said 2

• ddont worry about becoming more sexy, focus on growing your dick, look up jelqing and penis stretches, you'll thank me if you follow through with it :)

• dose that really work?

• ok mate thanks if you stop doing penis stretches will it go back to its normal size?

• depends how long youve been at it, iv only been doing this 2 months so more than likely it would go back to being like 6.4" but if i keep at it for a few years, the size will be more cemented and i would keep a lot more of the gains. also you can just do maintenance routines so u dont shrink

• Hmmm, from what I've seen on other threads their advice would be too "remain yourself, no matter what she should like you for you". Hope that helps, you probably won't get farther than that.