I know girls share many things in life from make up to clothes and shoes. But do you think it's normal to share your under garments with one another?

I asked a question about what would a girl do if she was to find out that her boyfriend/lover used to collect girls panties and hang them on his bedroom wall like trophies when he was younger. One girl replied that she would find it funny and that she would take them down and try them on for him and that brought me back to a time when one of my ex's used to steal my silk boxers and where them around the house like a pair of shorts. So I ask do you find it normal to share your under garments with other and I do to say sorry for rambling on and on

Most Helpful Girl

• Not something I normally do.. one time one of my roommates girlfriends was stealing my underwear. The strangest thing was she didn't ever wear underwear until she starting wearing mine...

• Thats funny but I think that's gross even when my ex used to steal my boxers I would just tell to keep them even though I knew she wearing her panties under neath them it still grossed me out

• Maybe she was attracted to you?

• Well I know my ex stole my boxers cause she liked the way the silk felt on her skin. So mayby she never wore any panties cause she could find the right material till she found you're

What Girls Said 14

• Nothing that would venture into the un-hygienic arena, like panties. However, items like corsets, slips, nightgowns, etc. would be ok with me.

• I think corsets would be the same as bra and panties but nightgowns and slip I would consider those to be more like clothes so they would be ok

• In other words, as long as the garment wasn't worn against the crotch area, then I'd be ok with it.

• Not normal. If they are clean I guess there's nothing really wrong with it. But my underwear is mine, I dont share it. Do you share boxers? lol

• No definitely do not I just got done tell the other girl I find it gross. Even when my ex used to steal my boxers I would just tell her to keep them and I knew that she wear her panties under neath them

• Its not that weird for a girl to wear her bfs boxers, cause they are like shorts. And obviously if their clean its no big deal. BUt when it comes to girls sharing underwear, i wouldnt. I never shared with my sisters. If they stole a pair, I let them have it.

• Thats what i did but she stole them cause she liked the way silk felt on her skin

• I don't share any of that with anybody.

• That's what I'm saying. ;)

• I hear yea I just done telling a few other when my ex used to steal my boxer that I would just tell her to keep them and I knew that she wear her panties under neath them but I still found that gross

• no, i won't share panties with another females. I'd wear my bf boxers as lounging shorts, though.

• First of all, swimsuits are totally fair game, if they count here. They're going to get wet and washed out anyway, and it's not like your friend is going to be wearing it all day (unless she's looking to get a yeast infection, in which case help the poor girl.)

Bras, it depends, but if they fit and if they're clean, I'll share those. The issue is all in the fit, though. Sports bras and bandeaux, same thing (although I guess you wouldn't have to be quite as particular with the fit?)

Panties, however, I won't share. I'd feel weird about that. Hygiene is a lot more of an issue with those.

• I think swim suits are ok if you know that person is a clean individual but anything pass that is just gross cause you sweat in your bra and panties and then even you wash them afterwards your still share that sweat not you can get rashes and all kinds of stuff not me

• I wouldn't even share my boxers with my ex cause I thought that was gross and I new she wore her panties underneath them

• I don't share bras cause I'm a guy but if if I was a girl wouldn't be sharing any that with anyone

• No... no it's not. I don't share makeup either. It's not hygienic.

• I would think serten types of make would ok like eye shadow or the powdered stuff you but on face and lostons would be ok but not lip sticks and stuff like that

• That's a no for me. I would rather go commando

• I hear yea me too

• I guess that's true but I also think it depends on the type of make up too

• Yes it can

• No I don't find it hygienic. There is a limit to how much high temp washing can clean out. I'm not a germaphobe by any means, but this is the line I don't cross.

• i wouldn't do that.

however.

i am considering purchasing a pre-owned CHANEL swimsuit.

• No that's not normal I never would.

• Yeah, bras only - no panties. I don't want possible secretion from someone else or whatever. And I think it's gross.

• I don't understand that concept why is it ok to share a bra but not panties you do the samething in bras that you in your panties

• Well there's that but I was talking about sweat and over all hygiene cause I find both to gross and if girl I wouldn't do that

• Like I told others my ex used steel my boxers to ware around the house like shorts and I would tell her to keep them even though I knew she wear here panties underneath them cause I thought that was gross

• I wouldn't share panties but I would share bras but just with people I know not strangers

• I'd only share bras because having leftover fluids/stains on panties gross me out.

• I share my clothes makeups and the like with my bff. But sharing undergarments are a strict no-no for me. Well I can share my bra with her depending on the situation but not my panties.

• Why would you share a bra but not the panties are they like matching sets

• Situation. If for example her bra strap gets torn or something she can always share mine. This had happened a few days back with one of friend and I had given one of mine to her for the time being.

• I can understand that cause that's not sharing a bra thats just the the strap

What Guys Said 0