Should the glasses stay or go?

I was wondering. Doesn't everyone end up looking better without their glasses? Should I get rid of mine? I have bright green/blue eyes and I want contacts to show off their color but should I? I don't know! :/

Also know I'm not looking for a rate. Just if contacts would be better? :p

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Stay. Glasses FTW!

• Those glasses look cool I think.
    I recommend you take a picture with glasses and an identical picture without glasses. And compare.

• Well I have contacts and I'm glad I do. I think I look much better. I don't know about you though. Your under 18 so I wouldn't rate you, but you look ok to me. I don't know what you'd look like without your glasses so I can't really judge which is better.

• I don't mind glasses, sometimes they can add to a girls face, if done correctly.
    Contacts can be trouble.

• As long as you don't crash the car

• At this age you should not as there are lots of medical advice regarding this.
    You should consult a eye specialist and do it accordingly.
    Get a correct lens , afterall eyes are one of the most valuable thing in our body.

• take a better pic (please), that one makes it tough to say

• haha I like the new pic, the glasses? eh.. I think they would look good if the design was better suited for your face.

• I'm grateful to have good eyes >_<
      I can imagine that would be tough, if those were the only choice though I'm sure it could have been far worse so no blame from me :P

• Yeah hah its true! And yeah you are very lucky! :p

• Your eyes are pretty. I think some sleek new glasses would be a good way to go.

• Come on girl , glasses are sexy, trust me , it's my fantasy is to **** a girl with glasses n make her cum infinite time , n most of the boys which I know feel them smoking

• Put a decent pic first.
    From what I can see, your glaces are nerdish and yes I'd like them gone.

• You Change the pic and downvote me as well. Smh

What Girls Said 6

• No that is soo not true some people look amazing with glasses and you happen to be one of them.

But if you feel your glasses aren't serving your eyes justice get contacts and wear them sometimes when you go out or want a certain look and the other times wear your glasses.

• It's hard to see you with that flash.

But generally speaking, I tend to think people look better without glasses because
    you notice their eyes more.
    But if it helps you see I suggest you wear them.

If you're thinking about contacts you can occasionally switch to wearing those,
    and then some days having your glasses on.

• Some people can't handle contact lenses + they're a lot of work (plus you have to get new ones in a short period of time which ends up costing you more).
    I'd say get another, cuter pair of glasses that fits your face shape better. Go out and try other pairs, see how you feel about them.

• Not true. I like the way you look with glasses. But you would probably look better with contacts too. Can't tell from that picture. I have friends with glasses that look worse without and I just can't picture them without them.

• Haha and thanks! And I hope so... if all goes well, I'll get them before the summer ends :o

• I always prefer non glasses since you have beautiful eyes. But be careful about contact lenses, they might harm your eyes if you use them overly. Use both of them, let me say.

• Why not both? I switch it up.